If a millionaire wanted to give you $4000/month to sleep with you 3 times a month, would you take him/her up on it?

Long-term (at least 6 months), exclusive, and just sex. He/she is in their early 30's, decent looking, and in good shape physically.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah, I would! I love women in their 30's, especially if they're decent looking and in good shape.

Hell, I'd do it for even less money. And for more months.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only question I would have is..

Do I have to sign anything when can I start. Now is perfect

What Guys Said 44

• I'm not a whore. I have self respect, so no, I would not sell my body.

It's sad that more people have voted yes, makes you wonder what kind of things they'd do for money.

• Simple economics and opportunity. I'm already having sex about that often and not in a relationship for free. (As are most of us) I'm happy with just having sex when I am able; but if someone is going to offer guaranteeing the amount of sex every month AND give me an extra $4000? You'd have to be a real idiot not to take that deal.

• @Levin I am a casual sex person, I don't like commitment because I'm too busy with my own life and career to take on the responsibility of being in a relationship with someone else. I also recognize that it would be unfair and cruel to ask a person to invest in me when I know I can't reciprocate. So yes I have I enjoy arrangements like friends with benefits. Going without sex I don't see as a viable option because of the biological benefits of things like dopamine, oxytocin, etc released during sex that help stress levels and one's immune system.
      I'm also a person that thinks prostitution should be legal, I think it would do nothing but benefit society. Regulate the testing for STD's among them, more jobs, more tax revenue, people will be calmer with access to more sex.
      If I can make money with something, I am going to do it. I'm just that kind of business-minded person. So when I see an arrangement like this all I see is net profit and 0 investment with an easy service. It's a good business.

• Grew up poor so Id be damned if I passed up an easy way to make money that way with no one getting hurt. We're both benefiting.

• Damn right I'd sell this dick for a profit instead of breaking my back doing this or that just to survive cuz #IWantToGoToTheTopInTact i1127.photobucket.com/.../laughing-hyaenas.gif

• With a woman, Ok, I'll give it a go! With a guy. . . maybe some additional 'convincing' might be needed!

• Absolutely not. That would make me a prostitute. Or maybe a high class escort. Either way, there's no reason to be proud of either.

• Lol @ all these whores. That's basically prostitution.

Yeah. I would.

• Sounds like you found a sugar daddy.

The going rate is closer to $800 to $1,200 per month (for most places, but not where cost of living is extremely high like in SFO or Manhattan), so you should accept the offer if you like him.

• I have too much respect for myself to do that - Couldn't do it.

• That's the sugar daddy story, with a twist: the guy is younger than usual

• At this time of life , i am up for that. Anyone saying it's materialistic or "i am not a prostitute" well lets say it ain't bad thing either. I have lost my interest debating here, seeing how stupid people have become. Giving opinions like a pro, with no experience or knowledge, just degenerate thinking.

• No. But I'm different from most people.

• I'd want it 3 times a week :-P

• Jakes on you Op, I'm not brokeass like these nerds and my moms hella rich lmao

But if she can fund our fraternity for 6 months, I'd bang

• Did you miss the "exclusive" part? 😳😳 No way you'd take that deal...

• @redeyemindtricks inb4 op rally is Taylor swift

• Lucky you. My parents have some money, but not enough to cover my undergraduate tuition. 46K/year. 😓 Insanity. I figured out 20K with scholarships and their money, but the rest I had to take a loan.

• 24,000$ for 6 months only would not be enough for me to invest and profit off of the money effectively

• 6 months minimum. Can be extended indefinitely...

• @BigBallerSodaPop you are confusing stocks and the stock market. Those all follow an index which what we call the market. Whether is Nasdaq or S&P 500 or Dow.

• @akadatank44 Nasdaq, S&P, etc are stock indices. Commodities, such as those traded on the CBOT, NYBOT, NYMEX, etc are tracked on completely separate indices.

• No. I'm not to sell my body to her. I value myself a lot more than she would. As for a guy, hell no! I'm heterosexual, not homosexual.

• if it was a woman yeah i would. business is business. normally i dont have sex out of a relationship and not if there is no love involved but for business i can make an exception.

• tempting, lol

• Nah I want to make my own way in life. I don't want to resort to that.

• You betcha!

• Exclusive tho?

• Ahha ehhhh fuck that. That would make even the physically hottest guy an instant loser in my eyes. #nope

• Different strokes haha.

• When people are poor... sometimes we may do those things.
    Sad but compreensable.

• No I'm not for sale, even if I was single

• sure

• Nope don't need money and I certainly don't need to go to hell

• Fuck it, why not?

• 65% of girls above are willing to be sugar baby/prostitutes.

• A woman wouldn't need to bribe me for such an offer.

• As long as i'm attracted to her fuck yeah I would.

• where do i sign up?

• NO, I'm not a whore.

• Got my own money... and not a Manwhore... so no.

• Hells yes

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 26

• Sex for money with a celebrity

Sounds lime a god damn deal! Sign me right the fuck up.

Even if I'm not into it, I'll let them do whatever kinks they have. Sure I'll pee on you!
    You can totally kiss my feet IDC!!
    I don't care what the duck they like or who they are.
    Sex and money ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• If I'm attracted to them, I'll sleep with them.

Getting paid for sex - Escort, prostitute, whatever you want to call it. Won't lower myself no matter how badly I needed the money.

• No, that's such a low way of making money. Lots of people that had to work hard for a better life didn't had to resort to prostitution.

Besides when people how you got to where you are, I'm willing to bet that's something you would have to hide and lie your way through.

• I've been thinking about posting a personal ad for this exact arrangement. But for less money and would be willing to have a lot more sex. And he doesn't have to be THAT attractive lol

• How come?

• Damn girly.
      7 years... sounds like you went to law school? (Only graduate program I can think of that's 3 years, off the top of my head... unless you did undergrad on a non-traditional timeline)

I was absolutely shocked when I found out that student loans aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy. That's just beyond fucked up.

You should know, by the way, that getting married in the US tends to *increase* a couple's overall tax burden -- unless the incomes are grossly unequal.
      This past year (2015) was the first year in over a decade that my husband and I paid less federal tax than we would've paid as two single people... and that's only because I made 80-something % of the household income last year.
      I mean, granted, yr goal here is to find someone whose income is "unequal" enough with yours (in the other direction from mine, obviously) -- but, still, lots of people seem to think that marriage automatically lowers a couple's tax burden when that actually hasn't been true for 15-20 years.

• @redeyemindtricks Thank you for the heads up. I studied accounting in undergrad and now I'm an attorney. I'm somewhat familiar with the federal income taxation code, I've actually had to read it in depth.
      In the last few years (I think it was) the 10th circuit discharged a woman from her student loans in bankruptcy. I don't know the exact detsils though.
      I predict student loans to be our next economic bubble burst. They are going to keep an entire generation from making long-term financial moves like buying houses and investing. A generation not being able to do such things will only hurt society as a whole.

• No. I'm not a prostitute.

• No. I'd most likely to tell him to fuck off.

• I'd totally go full-time GFE for his ass.

• Well you lost me at the "exclusive" part. If it were non exclusive I wouldn't think twice about it. I'd be asking him how soon he wanted to get started!

• Not too old, and decent looking? Yeah, lol! I'll even make sure to have fun AND get paid at the same time.. Sweet life :D

• No. He sounds like a weirdo.

• yeah I would

• Honestly, if I was single, I'd accept that offer.

• Lolol yup. I need that money for college. And if I'm attracted to them all the better.

• 50 Shades of Grey, is that you? Lol

• Fifty Shades of Grey :P llol

• Nope, I would only fuck someone I'm in a relationship with and not for money.

• Ex "sugar baby" but still current "power tripper" right here :)

• $4000 only? hm i'd see if he'd bring it up more but why not?

• If I was single, then yeah, why not?

• No, I have self respect. a lot of it to just lose it for something like money.

• When you have student loans in the next 5 years, find me and tell me where all that self respect is lol.

• @Reddr I doubt I would need to prostitute myself to pay my loans 😂

• @Reddr I agree with your statement most of the people who said no are young and still on mom and dad's dime. Its different when you gotta pay for everything yourself.

• I'd never sell my body.

• No my body is not for sale. I have self respect

• Sure lol

• I'd so it for free.

• No, lol.. that's actually HALF of what I make now and I actually get some satisfaction from my current job.

• Yes without hesitation <3