Girls do mind paying for half bill after a date or taking turns paying?

With every single girl i have ever date but just 1 i have always paid for 100% of our dates. Girl 1. Find someone new after her parents forced us apart and said i was going no where in life. Girl 2. Cheated on me with a 59 year old man. girlfriend 3. We take turns paying the bill or she will buy me breakfast and if i say no she says to stfu and accepted it. I love the fact she has her own and pushes me to do better just like girlfriend one. I dont personal mind 100% paying for the bill but its nice Change you known? plus it shows me she just doesn't expected to live off me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care who pays. Truth be told, I actually don't like it when he pays for me (unless it's an anniversary/my birthday-type thing). If we both have similar incomes+similar expenses, there's no reason why either of us should treat the other on the regular, y'know?

• 100% true you think like girlfriend 3 does but she makes more then me plus has a car lol while i dont but almost had a car 2 weeks ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly can't be irked to split bills or keep tabs on that. It's work in and if itself. You're lucky!

What Girls Said 17

• Either way. I don't like the idea of one person doing all the paying for dates. I'm more like girlfriend 3.

• Good so far i really like girlfriend 3 she more of the tomboy typle i love her but in a diffent way from girlfriend 1.

• Who the hell were those other two girls? Lol, no I don't mind. I love treating my baby but he doesn't like me to do so too often.

• Girl 1 didn't have a job was just in college and same with firl 2

• Yea i come to accept its not my felt my ex who cheated on me wants me back but i have a new girlfriend and wouldn't take back a cheater ever.

• That's good, happy for you.

• If we're in an LTR, I'm fine with rotating who pays. At first, though, the guy should pay for everything.

• I would like to either split it 50/50 or pay for what I ordered. I would like to treat a guy too, if I was financially able.

• id rater pay. or split bill.

• Why?

• just more comfortable that way. i feels right. i have to pay for myself anyhow, so there's no reason for it to change just bc im with someone. just doesn't make sense.

• True true

• i use to like to pay sometime or got dutch but the last 3 bf's i had refused me to pay and would pay all the time so now i'm use to that and don't want to pay. blame them

• Lol wow so they made u this way?

• in a way... i use to pull out my wallet and they would say no put it away and i said no i'll pay for at least my half or we can go dutch etc and we'd fight about it. I just got use to it and now i'm just expecting for a guy to pay. I really didn't mind but after years of others paying hard to go back

• I think what you had with the 3rd girl is the most normal. However, the first few dates I would expect him to pay just because it kind of lets me know he's interested.

• Yea its so diffent am not use too it

• No, I don't mind at all. It's fine. But I have noticed that most guys feel they have to pay for me when I'm on a hetero date. I don't know if they think they're gonna get something out of it, but they usually won't let me.

• I never expected anything out of it myself... i just feel like as a man it's my job to support her&protected her. if i can't i feel bad about myself

• I would prefer to go dutch.

• Why?

• I'd like to be financially responsible for myself.

• Nice i want my girlfriend to be able to support herself even with out me idc if she makes more them me or not.

• No. Unless I say I don't want to go to that place because it's expensive and you say you'll pay. Than I won't share

• It's not that I mind at all but in my own personal experience if a guy has ever let me pay for my own it has been because he was not very interested. I'm from a place that is probably more traditional though.

• Yea i always pay for the bill so i always do.. I use to pay 100-$250 which i didn't always mind. But was suppsued when my new girlfriend refused to let me. but yea i always pay for the first date always

• Lol thanks

• Lol np problem

• I'll pay, I don't mind. I don't want anyone thinking I need them to pay for anything for me.

• I don't mind paying

• I don't mind

• I always pay when it's my turn. I really like when a couple takes turns paying so the pressure isn't on any one person

• While dating- he pays for first date I pay for the second.
    While in a relationship- doesn't matter, just whoever has cash on them at the time, whoever pulls out the cash, or whoever is giving the other a treat pays.

• I'd pay half or switch back and forth. I personally would speak up about it, at least paying for myself unless you really insisted against it.

• Paying for half of it isn't bad or for yourself. I always pay for the first date and everyone after all i ask if my girlfriend not spend all my money lol

What Guys Said 2

• I've made up my mind that a girl who has a problem with being fair is not worth dating.

This isn't even a negotiation. If she insists that I'm supposed to pay because that's what men have to do, she can fuck off. That said, I'll offer to pay because I feel good about it. She should also feel good about it. We should fight over who pays.

• Lol fighting over who pays said very very fun

• Who initiate the date, pays for the date.

• Yea my girlfriend once said hey i invite you on the date so am paying

• She's a keeper.

• Yes she really is just afarid we may break up 1 sate... she 2as my friend before dating.