Guys, Open relationship?

I recently entered into am open relationship which is fine and dandy. I chose one guy he chose one girl that sort of thing. Well the problem is the partner I chose recently told me he's not big into sex his exact words were "I have the libido of a tree". So obviously I asked why he would agree to a strictly sexual relationship if he wasn't into sex, he said to "help me out". Now I'm really just genuinely confused here and I need opinions. Is this guy just being nice or maybe has feelings? Side note* I've know this guy for 3 years he's not just some random stranger

6

Most Helpful Guy

• he has been a bastard to you in short

What Guys Said 5

• Seems to be have feelings

• Maybe he has feelings. Shoot the fucker dead!!!

• Not that feelings are a bad thing... but in this scenario.. they kinda are lol

• Maybe the idea of being tunnel buddies with some other dude isn't as appealing to the new guy as he first imagined,

• What dose it matter

• When someone describes an open relationship as fine and dandy in fact they are not. I suggest you move on completely and do something your comfortable with

• Well perhaps I should've worded it differently, but that wasn't my main focus.