Do you agree with this statement for why dating becomes easier for men in their 30's?

This isn't my statement but something i came across on GAG.

'"To the contrary, the common joke is that "women are like poop, the older they get, the easier they are to pick up."

See also: ("you're going to be the branch that she can grab before she hits the ground.")

Physical attractiveness is what makes up the overwhelming bulk of a woman's value as a sexual partner. Take that away, and unless the woman is Oprah or otherwise financially or politically powerful or connected, she is completely worthless to men. Her value is basically that of a cleaning lady, or housekeeper, or nanny, all of whom can be rented for $10-$15 per hour. No man needs to waste time listening to her problems, or caring about her feelings, or otherwise extending her any other kind of courtesy or generosity.

As a function of time, a woman's physical attractiveness diminishes! Each day that goes by, a woman is worth less, and less, and less, and less as a sexual partner (not as a human being, just as a sexual partner). Her negotiating power, her bargaining leverage, diminishes by the day. The quality of man she could have once afforded when she was 19 years old is the kind of man she shouldn't even dream about in her 30s, unless she wants to start feeling depressed. She has LESS to offer this man in her 30s, compared to otherwise available 19-23 year old girls."

This is supported in this graph with female SMV
By aound 30 a woman is about 4/10 th of what she use to look like compared in her youth.

Real life example of this:

(PRIME)

Currently:
If you closely she is still quite beautiful but definitely not as good looking anymore in her prime if we look at the face but her body seem to have improved.

[The sad thing about this real life example is this girl is not even in her 30's she still in her 20's].

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have found this to be very true. But I find women still have high expectations and so just end up alone or in bad relationships more, as they get older. I would almost feel for them but then again as a general rule women have little to no compassion for men's issues so fuck em. In the end it's their own fault. By relying on their bodies to get and keep a mate and neglect developing other attractive qualities, they are shortchanging themselves. With all this bitching about equality you'd think it would occur to them that they expect more than they offer. Now men have little desire for relationships. And sex is easy to get now so they have screwed themselves out of the one advantage they had.

God job ladies.

What Girls Said 2

• You still have to be super hot, charismatic and if an older guy, rich to pull those smoking hot young girls though.

A lot of twerps who can't pull chicks have this problem because they secretly or not so secretly don't like women. Thinking of the girl you're trying to date as the equivalent of a cleaning lady undermines why you can't connect with anyone but a broken, effed up person.

• Give me one thing to like about women.

• being shut down your entire life and realizing no matter how well off you get in life, you'll never get the hot girl because you're not a stud tends to make a person hateful. Just saying.

• Well yes I agree with it more or less but I don't see why it matters. There's a reason most of us women get married in our early twenties.

What Guys Said 11

• Well... I have heard the same, that it gets much easier for men when they hit their 30s. I'll be 30 in s few months, so I'll get to know if this is accurate! :P

• It has been both my experience and observation that the proposition put by the OP is correct.
    This video explains it very well. It is worth 37 minutes of your life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9MREmmWWc

• Yes and no... I seem to have sex with a lot of younger women. 18 - 22 because you are the guy with stuff, car and job. But it never really goes anywhere because I have little in common with these women.
    But older women are hard to impress... they want you to have more and be more successful and blah blah blah. But these women have more in common and values...

So sex is easier, but relationships are harder to attain.

• I do see that now that I am almost 50, I get flirted on exponentially more than I used to in the 30s. And before that, it was non-existent. One problem is that I look much younger (like people still don't put me in the 40s) and mostly, I don't see that as a blessing. But when it comes to you get girls making a pass, I see where looking younger helps.. but... sigh... now I'm married.

• so what if younger guys just fuck older women?

• Ageing is part of life but yes I agree it's easier. But I actually prefer older woman because I find their mentality more attractive rather then them being easy

• She's still hot af

• so you basically say, that you have better chances if you date women that are getting old and ugly because of their fear of being left on the shelf?
    Wouldn''t that be independent of the age of the man?

• Do you personally know that girl or is she just some model or something?

• Well since turning 30, i have had three women approach me, something that never happened in my twenties

• Fuck dating and FUCK relationships!!