Are Indian men at a disadvantage for dating white women (US, Canada)?

Is it true? Do people think Indian men are weird or something? What if they were born here? It seems like Indian guys are going to have to work a lot harder to get girls. What are they supposed to do? What if the guy was Indian, but had a very western upbringing? Like he pretty much acted like any other western male, but just looked Indian, and perhaps wears a turban. Seriously man whats a guy supposed to do? Unless they live a ethnically diverse area, it seems impossible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not attracted to or interested in dating Indian men. Most of the Indian guys I've ever met were very arrogant. They carry themselves like they're God's special people, and they tend to look down on white people as part of their sense of superiority.

What's worse is that Indian men also have the reputation of being abusive and disrespectful of women, that they don't view us as equals to men. This is a total dealbreaker for me. I would *never* be with a guy who thought he possessed the right to lord over me.

Aside from that, there's just too large a cultural divide between us. I have no desire to be in a relationship that lacks the basic commonality of shared culture. Why add that element of misunderstanding into a relationship if you don't actually have to? In fact, I think that's why most Indians date other Indians, because they find it easier to find compatibility with someone of their own background.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have to understand a bout women, particularly White women in America is that they have very specific ideas about race and what the men from these races are and represent.

It doesn't not matter if this idea is a real description of who you are, or not. Once the idea is in her head, it stay there, and if that idea is not something she has been convinced is 'hot' she will not accept you.

My advice would be to meet a foreign woman who is more interested in getting to know men on a personal level before she decides if she likes them, instead of one from the West who essentially just wants whatever man-shaped cardboard cutout is fashionable at the time.

i11.photobucket.com/.../DSCF0457.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• Indian men are actually very attractive. Its the creeps that keep giving the good indian men a bad rep as well.

• Yes they are
    I don't know any Indian but I've heard lots of girls who say that they are real creepers
    I don't know why

• I personally wouldn't mind, I find all Asian males very beautiful and unique.

What Guys Said 13

• If you wear a turban (sikh right?) than its kind of very difficult if not totally impossible to date a white chick. Indians as a whole might not be very popular among the white women but at the end if the guy is good looking and has a great personality, its not very hard. But turban is a big turn off as far as I know

• May I know why Indian men are so obsess with dating White/Latina women then end up marrying an Indian housewife? Is it because you see them as easy? Yes? There're a lot of attractive women from other races. Why limit yourself to one particular race? Just a few hours ago there was this Indian girl asking why didn't she get approached by guys when she lives in 99% White folks area which implies that she's asking "why doesn't White guys approach her"

Can you guys please stop shaming your own race and being so desperate to date White people?

• Absolutely. Women never seem to be attracted to indian men over here from what I've seen.

• Yes: they tend to be quite short and have a reputation for being very conservative and creepy/not used to interacting with women.

• Indian men, as a group, have the smallest measured penis length in the world - less than 4 inches at full erection. So, are they disadvantaged in dating White women? I'd say that's a big Yes. Western women have been banging Chads for so long that an Indian penis is like throwing a hotdog into the grand canyon. Unless the Indian dude is rich. Western women will force their poon to temporarily tighten up for the possibility of a big cash payout.

• As far as I know Indians are "small" genetically and it makes u automatically "not attractive" to opposite sex. I also heard India's average Penis size is around 9-10 and it Sucks a lot bro.

Indian men are also unable to build more muscles compared to white people, and u ain't that Tall aswell. I think yeah "average" indian men hasn't got a chance on white women much. I dont know if they love your personality tho.

• Oh boy another one of these questions. What are you supposed to do? Oh I dunno, maybe date an Indian woman and if not a non White woman? there's plenty to choose from if you really think its that much harder, why are you obsessed with White women and why do you think you are entitled to have a White woman date you?

• Immigration is all fun and games until you realize you've been isolated from the most accessible gene pool.

• Lol 😂 white girls, most of them just wanna go date with you. They will marry an indian girl. Indian guys think that you guys do things that indian girls refuse to do. Well there must be good ones too who want to marry you.

• Yeah... Kind off.
    They behave badly online.

• How sick people are

• Yep the men in India are weird and they keep being weird with girls online. Now girls in the west think we are all the same.

• They date their own people maybe?