Guys how would you feel going out on a date with a psychiatrist?

My older brother is in his early 30's and currently on a 1 year-old relationship. His girlfriend is only 1 year younger than him and a psychiatrist.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it. They are people, too. Some of them may be hung up on their psychobabble but that's no different than other people being hung up or obsessed with things from their profession.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Be fun and educational as long as she doesn't harp on all my flaws and respects me.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I assume they find a balance between work and relationships

• Why would that make any difference? The job pays well too, so that's always a plus.

1|0
    1|0
    • True. Just that they might be able to see through your flaws quicker since that's what their job is about, diagnosing people and treating mental disorders.

• Fine by me. The sooner she sees my flaws, the sooner she decides whether to put up with em or leave. She won't be wasting my time that way.

What Girls Said 1

• i think i'd be uncomfortable i'd think that the person would constantly examine my behavior
    i might end up not going

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah that wouldn't be too fun.. I suppose they would find a balance not to mix work with relationships