Why are some girls so dependent on their friends' opinions?

I recently met this girl and went on a date three times. We were both interested in each other and agreed to see each other again. But suddenly her friends started to pop up on my facebook friends suggestion feature and she no longer texts me back. This is just an assumption, but I was wondering why some girls are so dependent on their friends' opinions. Would you guys be that dependent?

Thank you for all of your opinions. I had to make that ridiculous assumption to hear different opinions from both men and women. I am not that small-minded, haha. I guess the reasons are logical. I guess I was just not capable of thinking in her position.

Most Helpful Girl

• We are not dependent on our girls, to much. We just like their advice. :)
    She shouldn't have stopped texting you, because of her friends. Now that I think about, I may actually do the same. I guess it really depends on how she told her friends how the dates went. She may have said it in a way that made her friends think it went bad, a friend of mine did that, and we were all confuse, and we were attacking the guy from all directions... lol :) He was as confused as you. I don't know if the date went well, but try to remember what happened, and if she liked the dates you guys went on.

What Girls Said 2

• because some girls can't see things with their eyes... they are 'blinded" by love

• How does them popping up on your suggested friends list make you think they have a negative opinion of you? If you're friends with her on Facebook, then her friends will pop up as suggested friends, that's just how the site works I think. She probably has some of your friends as suggested friends too.

Friend opinions do matter though, especially if they're a good friend. They know you best, and can sometimes see things you over-looked or ignored because you are so caught up in the other person. If they don't approve, they have to have good reasons though, for you to seriously consider what they think. Not just "he's not that attractive" or something stupid like that.

What Guys Said 1

• I am my own person that makes my own choices. I do value the opinions of the few I actually consider as friends. But at the end of the day it's me that has to deal with the fall out of my decisions and choices that I make. So with that being said I will take their thoughts on the matter into consideration and see if any of it could produce a better outcome than my way of thinking. But I will base my decision on real world effects and that's the end of it