Girls, How to be appealing to girls?

I honestly don't know anymore I don't drink smoke or party I don't sleep around there's essentially zero drama around me even though that what most women like

Updates:
Thanks for opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have confidence

0|0
    0|0
    • How when I'm not so attractive. I have a very logical and deep thinking brain and my thought process with this how can you fake confidence when your not even remotely attractive people just laugh at tou

• Actually if you fake confidence it can help a lot. Just try it for a couple days and see how people treat you

• Even looking like this http://imgur.com/IqFsHz3 people really won't laugh I mean they already state a lot

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be selfish; consider her needs and feelings, as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not selfish actually sometimes I do without just to provide for others

• Good

• So possessing all these traits why is I still can't get a girl all this stuff comes to me naturally I'm not a bad guy or bad boy and I never would want to become that just to get a girlfriend because that's a false representation of who I am

• Well, be open and smile. Be friendly. Girls are attracted to men who treat others with respect. It also would help to be clean cut!

0|0
    0|0
    • I always treat others with respect

• Be more confident and make more money

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want a gold digger