Guys, what would compel you to say this to a woman?

This guy and I have been texting each other and hanging out for a few months. He doesn't much says how he feels so I don't quite know where we stand or what we are. But one night out of nowhere he sent me a text that said "I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for being so generous and kind and a sweet soul.
I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am and how much I appreciate you for everything you've done for me. I'm glad I met you." What does this mean? Is he saying it in a friendly manner or something more?

What Guys Said 2

• I get a feeling that this guy has gone through a lot- maybe even struggles with depression sometimes.

This just seems like something I'd say, the situation would be I'm having a bad day and I'm upset about things but I'll be thinking about the good I have in my life and then I'll usually text someone who means the world to me saying how much they mean to me.

I'd guess it's something similar to that ^

• When you say you'll text someone who means the world to you. Would that be a friends or a significant other? I'm trying to decipher if he has some sort of feelings for me.

• you know I'd lean towards significant other- but again thats for me- I like to tell the girl I'm crushing on how much she really means to me, because it's not something people get to hear often.

Though it IS entirely possible that he could be elated to have you as a friend, but I'd guess he may have some feelings for you

• It would seem it is really starting to lean toward the more side of things. You are obviously a woman that hold qualities that he likes and appreciates

• Thank you, Bryon. I could only hope.

• Than you for all your help and wisdom, Bryon.

• You are most welcome

What Girls Said 0