I'm worried.. Do girls actually like shy guys?

I'm pretty much dorky😅, I don't talk much when we first meet, and I get called cute, adorable, but I get forgotten about in a week😭😢this is pretty much who I am. I can't change it so I accept anyway. And no I'm doesn't mean I'm not confident

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, some girls like guys who are more shy or quiet. However, since most women don't approach or make the first move, it may be difficult to get into a relationship with them. It's fine to be shy but if you want a girlfriend, you may need to force yourself to make the first move or try to put yourself out there a little more. Also, if you don't talk much or show that you are interested, they may assume you aren't into them which is why they move on.

• Oh well alright😊but when I meet a girl for the first time I get nervous and giggly 😅is that a turn off?

• Lol no, I don't think that would be a turn-off. There's nothing wrong with being nervous. :)

• That's good to know😊

What Girls Said 7

• I like shy guys if they are good with conversations!!!

Answer mine please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2059090-am-i-overthinking-this

• I wouldn't worry about that to much, he's probably just stressed and wants to be alone

• How sweet of you to answer! Thank you :)

• I like them. I love taking first steps towards them and make them red xD or make them feel desirable.
    But.. I found one interesting thing about it, I like younger shy guys, I mean 17-19 years old. I find flirting with them super funny and enjoyable.
    Older shy men are less attractive for me.
    Though I like shy guys I prefer to have a relationship with confident ones.

• But have you ever went out with a shy guy before?

• Yes, but you can't be so shy that you don't put yourself out there. Girls want to have something to fall for when we meet a guy. Shy guys who hide their personalities out of fear give girls nothing to fall for.

• I open up slowly over time tho😊 but I have a bad habit of giggling when I first meet someone😅, is that a turn off?

• Yeah, giggling isn't a good look for a guy. I get that you're nervous, but do what you can to curtail it. It just seems childish and unmasculine.

• the shy, meek type? naw
    a confident man of few words? have one right now :)

• Yeah we like quiet guys. You dont have to talk 24-7 your human. Our minds dont always run a million miles an hour all the time.

• Nah i dont like shy guys

• They can't like them because they can't get to know them

This is coming from a shy girl

What Guys Said 12

• A lot of girls like shy guys. But since girls hardly, if ever, make the first move, the shy guy needs to 'fake' confidence at least to ask her out. If not, he is 'almost' doomed to remain single forever. Sad reality.

• Shy pretty much says lack of confidence there bud. Anyway two magnets can attract, but if no force is there to move them together and initate anything, LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS. Which is the main issue in being shy, it's perceived as the guys duty to initiate everything still. If you were confident you would be able to no problem. Some girls like shy guys the issue if neither people in that situation ever initiate.

• Girls will say they like shy guys. But if they were telling the truth they'd be making the first move.

• Wanna be a fuck boy if so I can help you haha. Apparently I don't date well but I can fuck so that's my life haha need help getting laid?

• Confidence is the male trait women are drawn to most. Women despise shy guys. Until the hit the wall around age 30. Then they will desperately try to find some beta schlub to wife them up before their expiration date.

• Women are emotional, not rational. They want to be desired, hit on, asked out, flirted with. So confidence is key in getting girls to like you.

• No. They don't. Don't believe their shit. Talk is cheap.

• No..

• Some do
    Most hate

• It doesn't really matter if they do or don't. They won't ask you out so unless you do the asking out you'll always be single.

• They will tell you that they think shy guys are sweet, cute or that they like them but the truth (they will never tell you) is that if you are really good looking, shyness is seen as being mysterious and loudness is seen as being outgoing... if you are ugly, shyness is seen as being weak and boring and loudness is seen as overbearing or too loud.

• "I can't change it"

That is bullshit.

Behavioural psychologists can do wonders in helping you with how you perceive the world and how you present yourself in it.