Does he like me?

Okay so basically I'm really shy... at work I'm described as "Really shy, but very sweet". Even by customers. I'm moderately cute I guess, certainly no the prettiest at work, but I suppose average if that makes sense? Though what makes me stand out as that I'm really small. But usually I never start conversations with anyone because I'm too nervous and never know what to say to anyone, but the guys at work always start conversations with me. Even the guy who everyone else also thinks is shy talks to me.

Now I work at a grocery store, and we have of course our cart pushers. There is this one guy in particular, I think he's gotta be maybe 23 years old-ish. Anyway, ever since I started working I've seen him a lot, but never said a word to him, however every now and then I look up and see that he's looking at me. Though I always thought maybe he just happened to see me looking at him and so was looking back at me and thought I was weird.

Finally, today I talked to him. We both had an early shift, and there isn't much to do so early. There aren't really any customers, so me, I mostly just try to clean my conveyor belt to death and stuff until it's time to check someone out. As a cart pusher, he was basically just putting carts back one at a time to make the work last longer. As he was passing me by, I called out to him, he came over, and I asked his name. (Cart pushers don't wear name tags). He already knew mine, we stood there talking for several minutes about how boring the early shift was.

And then the rest of the day every time he passed by my register he would stop and help me bag stuff and load up the customers buggy. On my break he stopped to talk to me again, and then he stopped what he was doing to say good bye to me when I was leaving work, even though he was clearly busy pushing like twenty buggies back into the building.
Is it even POSSIBLE that this guy likes me? I mean it's only been a day, but he was being so friendly after I talked to him...

• Yes, likes you
  • No, he was just being nice/friendly
  • Other (please explain?)

Most Helpful Guy

• PRobably

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he was just being nice/friendly

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible, but it's definitely too early to tell right now. Play this situation out, and see where things go :)

• He might like you. It's only the first day y'all have spoken to each other. Try talking a few more times. It'll help in getting to know all sorts of good things, possibly even solving the question for you.

• Yeah, we are all telepathic here, he likes you for sure :P

What Girls Said 0