What the F is wrong with woman and dating this days?

Hate me for what I'm about to say, but I'm at the point where I had enough of this crap and may let my emotions take control and just poor my opinion in most un-sugar coated and raw way possible, so here it goes.

It always amazes me how many woman say they aren't judgmental, how they are simple and simply looking for a caring and loving guy to be there partner in a relationship. However not a single time has anyone ever said that what they want is loads of crap, there are strings attached to this sugar coated and twisted lie of being "open", "friendly", "loving and caring". I can't count how many times I just thrown in the towel and said fuck it.

Are women this days looking for a relationship or to satisfy their materialistic needs? Woman requirements are fucking stupid this days.

- Has a well paid job (meanwhile herself doesn't work or works for minimum wage)
- Has a "nice" or "good looking car. (meanwhile herself takes the subway or the bus, and by nice means BMW/Benz)
- Has his own place (meanwhile lives with mommy and daddy)
- Must have graduated (meanwhile graduated a stupid & useless program or dropped out)

Don't get me wrong there are good women out there, but I often meat with this retarded crap. Real women who are not materialistic will don't mind what car there boyfriend drives even if it's and old and beat up car with loads of rust on it. They will not go on about him living with his parents, they will love their boyfriend for what he is, not for what he has.

You know what I'm sorry, I'm a fucking loner who drives a fucking small car and a motorcycle, I frankly don't give a fuck what I drive as both of this things are methods of transportation and nothing more. I'm not funny but mature and loyal person with maybe bit too much logic, yet in the end of the fucking day none of this shit matters. What matters is the little annoying fact "what I fucking have". It fucking amazes me that this days the relationships are materialistic, fuck this society.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so mean to yourself. Yes, there are many woman in our modern day world who approach the dating world as if a man's value lies in his wallet and not his heart. Pity them because they're willingly embracing a shallow, limited life of conditional love. Pity the men they choose because they are only loved, adored, and cherished so long as they meet specific conditions. Shall life become cold and they lose their job or get a medical condition that makes them gain weight, she'll be gone and on to the next trophy man.

All you can control is your happiness and how much you love yourself. The rest will fall into place :) Be grateful for each and every single thing you have. Appreciate yourself and your life because there are some people out there who don't even have a grain of rice. They don't even have a bike let alone a "small fucking car". Even if they wanted to experience the joyful thrill of a motorcycle, they're visually impaired or amputee victims who can't. Don't be so busy craving what others appear to have that you become totally ungrateful for your own blessings.

• Oh no no no. I actually told this girl over the message that I don't care if a car costs $1k or $1mil in the end it's still a pile of metal and plastic and point of a car is to travel not to show off, i'm not a fan of brand hoarding and my car is in running condition even truth it has 138000km on it. short story shorter, i'm happy with things i have, my bike is beat and has duck tape on it but it works and i frankly can care less what others think of it :D but I would love to find someone who actually would like me for what i am, not for what i have

• ah, okay, gotcha.

and you can find someone like that but it just takes patience and self-kindness.

• It's good that you have Materialistic Haux x-ray vision

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, are you completely fucking broke? If you're not you can always just pay a good looking escort and just get laid and be done with those urges or something. Just let it go man, it happens to other people to, no point of always playing that you're the victim here or the only victim here, because you aren't. You ain't the only loner chronically single person on the planet that is still miserable about it or whatnot. There are plenty, and I'm serious that there are plenty of people that are chronically single, and many have already said fuck it and given up long time ago on relationships, dating, sex, blah blah.

I know because I've been single for more than 30 years myself. Forget what the age says in my profile here, as that isn't my age in real life.

The material world is indeed a big fucking lie, I can't agree more with the all relationships have become much more materialistic nowadays.

But you know what, forget about it. You can always go your own way, and do your own thing. Relationships, if they ever happen they happen and if they don't it wouldn't really have mattered either way since they're not exactly guaranteed to ever last forever in the first place.

• 30 Years... Hmm says an 18 year old... yep that math is dope... Escort? LOL fuck that shit I rather buy parts for my bike that shit keeps me happy as a camper.

Thanks for the MHO!

Any progress or luck with dating at this point? Ready to call it quits or you gonna keep trying or postpone meeting anyone any time soon?

Nope. I thrown in the towel and said fuck it. I was talking to 3 girls in the same time on POF, 1 girl was weird as fuck as she would reply every 24h with 1-2 replies and that it, went ape shit on me when I choose to ignore her. 2nd girl kind of vanished and outside of talking about motorcycles and her riding one we had jack shit in common. 3 girl was pretty much opposite of me, party & drinking and shit. But I invited her for some Starbucks, she bailed on me with "Sooo hungoverrrr" message, and mind you that I contacted this stupid bitch. If I did not contact her 4 hours before the date I would have been stood up.

Moral? Gonna quit online dating since its fucking stupid. I find a girl and that bitch trashes my car, all because she drives a fucking 08 Civic SI. Then again I broke my own fucking rule, Civic people are fucking nuts. Crazy bitches try to race me every time in there fucking Riced up Civics.

Just gonna chill and save up for Camaro or a Mustang ;D

What Girls Said 10

• Why bother by all women? All you need is the one that will like you the way you are, end of story. We are all individual human beings, thereare all sorts of girls out there. Don't generalize the whole gender based on your experience with smaller portion of all women.

• "Don't get me wrong there are good women out there, but I often meat with this retarded crap."

In reality the one doesn't exist. Or I just have the most wonderful fucking luck of meeting the worse kind of girls.

• I'm not offended as a woman, I'm telling you for your own good that thinking generaly so bad of women won't help you since you want one.
      The point is that life is hard and unfair if noone told you. It's like that and sure you are frustrated as many other people are too.
      You gotta face life and unfairness and unluckiness and try to deal with it. I have no magic soulution for that.

• I don't think bad of woman. I simply think bad of the ones that do stupid shit like I started ranting about. I'm well aware life is unfair, I was born into this life without a dad and I was born into this life with useless right eye + color blind, forcing me to wear glasses all of my life. I never for ones though life is fun and easy, because it ain't. You either work your ass off to survive or you rot away, some people have it easy in life, but again life is life, that shit ain't never fair. And yes I'm aware there is no magical solution, I'm an atheist so I don't believe in magic and shit.

• Sounds like the right time to take a hiatus from dating 😋. I know what I'm bringing to the table so I want someone who can complement that. I don't really care how other people see my preferences- I just need one person to make it work lol. From what you wrote, it seems like you're just going for the wrong type of person.

• You know I throw the net pretty wide. I talked to well over 300 girls, this is a relatively massive group. Sadly there is either drugs which I can't fucking stand or stupid and unrealistic wants, hence the car reference.

• Well did you not notice that rich people are often the cheap ones? Vs. general public who try to cut throat each other and look cool in the eyes of a person next to them, even if that means being a broke ass. Just as long as he/she can show off that they are living that Lux life in Instagram snaps or Facebook pics, while in reality we all know they got pile of debt.

• lol. well, there are some rich people who truly are big spenders... and then end up in a pile of debt. but to keep that wealth, makes sense to be a smart saver!

• I can only conclude that men such as yourself are attracted to a certain type of woman and that woman is a shallow, materialistic butthole. There a thousands of men with equally shitty ideas about what women should do/have/achieve. There are shitty humans everywhere, thankfully I'm not generally attracted to men who value those things.

I'd seriously look at what is attracting you to these women in the first place. I've never had much trouble being able to spot a twat but it seems you are.

• Paradox is I ain't. I just have odd luck of pulling such woman out of a hat. Maybe it's because the age braket I'm in 20-24 or maybe because it's online dating sites were most people are shallow twats. Who knows, I'm realistic on myself

• Lol that luck 😂😂😂

• I suppose if you met non-assholes all the time it wouldn't make them special, and we date those we deem special don't we?

• All I can say is take a step back from dating, and figure out what your doing wrong with how you pick a woman to date, or find attractive. Because what your saying is understandable, but those kinds of women are everywhere no matter what you do.

• I took man step backs. I took many breaks. I went over what I say and what I provide. And regarding woman I don't discriminate I contact all kinds and all attractiveness level. I'm not looking for a super model or super hot girl, I don't even attempt to look into that group. I look into average looking girls, I the often ask them about school which often leads to no reply and they bail on me. The ones that stick around give very plain replies while I put effort into my questions and all. I will be honest with you I'm a logical thinker, prob got bit uptight morals and views on life, I don't smile much and often overthink things as I'm looking at 10 possibilities at ones. Nor am I that emotional person, yes I do have break downs ones in a while but I'm human after all. I'm also bit shy, but I been killing that and trying to act more extroverted while being an introvert. Then I often find people turned off by the fact I don't drink alcohol much and easy get wasted + don't party.

• Nothing wrong you. Your like a male version of me except I am very emotional, I attach to people and things, but I learned not let my emotions dictate everything in my life. Unless I sense something intuitively not right with the person. And trust me I'm usually 98.9% right without fail.

All you can do is have patience. Don't give up until you find somebody that's on your level of standards and wants in a woman.

• Relationships suck and are complicated don't waste your time on one honestly not worth it in my opinion

• Fuck buddies or NSA isn't much fun after a while either. And being single ain't best thing in life either.

• I hear you

• Dont appreciate the generalization to all women in general but good points. Need more people who dont care so much about status.👌

• I didn't say all. I know there are truly loving and caring ones out there. But it seems like in 21st century most woman only need a man to exploit to maintain there own welfare. I might be living and out dated 80-90s view on life but isn't that how relationships should be?

• Yes i agree its sad so many relationships revolve around materialistic values

• Doesn't sound like normal girl requirements. Sounds more like shallow and lazy girl requirements.

• It was an example. I figure when a person is shallow rather fast. What drow me off the rails is people bitching about what I drive, and I will say the girl that send me off the cliff also drives, so it ain't like I asked her to drive in my car she could always have used her car. But no. And what ticked me off is what she said "If you weren't into motorcycles and cars I would probably not even reply to you" and I was like in my head "... Well sorry I ain't some rich asshole driving around BMW M5 or something" this is what started this whole rant, people going on by what I have instead of caring to look into the personality and even truth how bias and negative/critical on myself I can be I still have a rather friendly and neat personality.

• Lots of women can say harsh and mean things about men these days too lets just say that much

• But come on picking on the car I drive? Some guys take the bus and still have no problem picking up girls... I guess I just suck that badly in the art of playing the dating game

• All those bullet points are the basic minimum. Sorry you don't meet those requirements.

• Please be so kind a to buy a house at age 20-24. Most houses in Ontario, Canada near populated areas cost $350,000 and up. Yeah you can but a cheaper house further down but what of work then? You gonna travel 3-4h each day one way to work? I got both car and a motorcycle so what's up? I'm studying to be a Realtor so what's up again? I clearly make enough to pay bills and keep motorcycle and car running which is $500/min before gas and repairs, so again what's up?

This aren't minimum this is loads of bullshit.

• It sounds like you've been hanging out with the wrong women. I know tons of women who have dated non-rich, non-educated dudes. I will say that, as a woman who has her own job that pays a lot more than minimum wage, and has her own vehicle AND who has a degree, that I do want someone who is also hardworking and motivated as well. As for the women who look for material things and not for your personality, then you shouldn't be with that girl in the first place. Those women are incredibly immature and lazy.

What Guys Said 9

• Are you mad bro? Here are some tissues.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Kleenex-small-box.jpg

__

I kind of just used it to clean myself up though if you catch my drift. Sry boyo

• Honestly all you need to get women is good looks, charm, and social skills. Those guys get lots of sex and nudes without having to pay for dates or make any sort of commitment.

A lot of the same girls who expect the guy to have a carreer, pay for dates and wait a month for sex have also had sex by the 5th date with guys who didn't spend a dime on them.

• I got laid on 1st date with my ex. And I know shit like this ain't common. Why did I break up with my ex? Funny shit, she was rather materialistic and after 1 month started trying to change me, to which I said fuck it and we called it quits 6 months after. Plus I was always the fucking taxi and I had enough of being a fucking Taxi cab.

• You're going through a dry spell of women who don't match your style of human being.

Make sure u go for many different styles of girl. It is shocking how many guys pursue girls all of the same traits and culture, yet are surprised when things don't work out.

Take a hiatus from dating if u have to. A few months ago I got fed up with getting a girl's number then her not responding back. After that break I feel a lot more refreshed and level headed.

• Jenna marbles made an interesting video about this. Girls like people but the reason they get friend zoned is because there is something about them that is a red flag. As she put it "they are trying to crush it into the stands but can't even get into the dug out" I learned that as a teen.

But on today's dating scene, it is fucked, it's two people scared to get feelings treating things like sex as a mistake, dates as "they are just nice" so they try to out asshole each other and the one who cares the least controls everything. It sucks but you gotta learn to play the game, I'm noticing that with girls, I'm not a total asshole but I may do something like bang them then go home vs stay the night and they actually want me more? lol

• Logic of life. Be an asshole and everyone will love you. Be nice and everyone will hate your guts. Don't worry I'm an asshole and don't try to hide that fact. I think it was 50 cents who said "Treat bitches like bitches they are and treat real woman like real woman should be treated" And I agree with what he is saying, a bitch is a bitch, yeah not best way to put it but that's how it is. If a woman is smart and acts legit like a woman without that bitch bullshit then I will treat her like she deserves, otherwise it's the bitch hammer.

• lol
    I'll alwyas be amazed on how I am on of the few frustrated persons who actually admit his faults on the dating game ahahahahahahah!

I'll never understand why most people like to point fingers.

• Point fingers? Neh. I admit my downfalls however this shit ain't about my personality its about things I fucking have. Material things and personality are too different subjects, thus your comment is invalid.

• and I live with my parents. If she doesn't want me for this reason, she's perfectly entitled of not liking me.

• This isn't about me. This is about the bullshit I often meet when trying to date girls. With the biggest bullshit being transportation. I pay for both a car and a motorcycle, both of this fine things cost me $500/mon for insurance alone, and another $200/mon in gas and shit. But you know what? That doesn't fucking matter, because I'm not some fucking rich boy with a BMW or some broke ass with a BMW living from pay to pay just to show off. This is my fucking beef.

• I agree man I've had no luck with women, finding work or with my family lately. They expect a lot and no matter what I do it isn't good enough.

• Cue the feminazis remarking sarcastically;

"It's as if he feels he's entitled to a woman."

• Sound like women from the USA

• HolyDarkness - you sound like one of the Columbine kids. Get over it. A couple of bad experiences do not reflect all girls everywhere.

• Thanks. Let me just write that enthralling response of a piece of tissue paper and wipe my rectum with it.

Hey, looks like you said something useful after all!!! HUHUHU

• Frankly I don't give a fuck what I sound like, I may get mad but that does not give me a reason to go shoot up people. Oh and sorry we Canadians are as fucking crazy as to go and have multiple mass shootings like in US all of the time. So move the fuck on.