How to deal with a player?

So i've been volunteering at this camp, and there's this boy around my age who is always (i think flirting) he took my phone and tried to get me to walk with him to get it back (which i didnt) then we play fight sometimes and he even asked me if I was a virgin. Anyway the thing is he's a total player, but I don't really like him but i like being flirted with. But now rumors are going around that he's my boyfriend. And that we be walking around the building alone. Anyway this information got to my aunt who swears she won't tell my mom. But my mom works in the same area where I'm volunteering. and I'm afraid this info will get to her. And if that happens I'm screwed. And he told people I was a virgin. I know he's bad news, but since I didn't have any real feelings towards him I didn't care weather he flirted or not but now I think the whole camp knows that i'm a virgin. And I just don't know what to do. Any advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. Let him play without you being impacted by it. Let him cheat himself out of a certain type of future instead of cheating you out of a certain type of happy, peaceful future. Players have deep rooted issues and their crappy habits are not going to change unless they seek professional help and make an active, daily effort to cut out certain habits and personality patterns. The second you find out a guy is a player, stay away from him. It's better to be single and happy with a healthy mind and a peaceful heart than risk or even sacrifice all of that for a guy who likes to play games.

What Guys Said 3

• you know what? i go where no man has gone before and im gonna tell you to play hard to get. if he wants to play with you hence he is a player, play with him right back. thats what i say about this.

• Should I confront him about the rumors

• when he asks your number or something wait a day or two before giving it and when he sends you a text dont answer sometimes for a day or two either.

• Okay gotcha thanks

• Play him like a LUTE!

• Just slap him hard in the face, and be a total bitch

• I don't want to make to big of scene.

What Girls Said 1

• Aren't you a little... aged... to be dealing with players? lol