Guys, So I had sex with this girl that I dont like "like that"?

This girl that likes me a lot has agreed to be friends with benefits with me. On one hand, i feel like having someone that i can have sexual relations with is good, but on the other, this girl likes me. I do not, i mean i do, but i dont in a way where it will go farther than what it is. It makes me feel like shit. I like this girl as a person and she's really a sweet girl. But she seems like the type that would hope something would come out of us being friends with benefits like me falling for her and so fourth. Believe me, i won't. I think its because I've been cheated on a messed around too much that i just dont care what happens anymore. But should i stop? She did agree that nothing will come about it, and she won't fall for me, but i dont believe her. Guys what do you think?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Have sex a few more times and re-evaluate. If you still feel the same then tell her. This way at least you gave it an honest shot and had some sex at the same time.

• You already don't believe her. And yeah you already can tell it's going to end badly. Right now you get to decide how badly and for what reason. Since you like her as a person I would say to stop. Be prepared even that might not keep the friendship alive, but at this point you also have to look at what you feel is right for you as well as her.

• Stop.