Are men generally scared of women?

It really seems that way sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I am terrified of women. And here's why. 
I was raped by a woman once. Actually 3 women. It's a long story but I'll try and keep it short. This took place last Christmas. It was a cold, clear night and a light snow had just fallen. I was on my way home from the local sex shop. I had recently purchased 10 rubber dildos ranging from 4" to 12". As I was walking along, swinging my bag of dildos by my side, I heard footsteps crunching in the snow behind me. I quickly turned around but saw no one. I thought nothing of it and continued walking. I was about half a mile from my house when out of nowhere someone tackled me to the ground. My dildos flew out of my hand and scattered everywhere. I rolled over to find 3 girls standing over me holding baseball bats. All of them looked to be around 5'2"-5'5". They were all wearing booty shorts even tho it was freezing cold outside. They had goosebumps all over their bodies and I could tell their nipples were erect. One was a blonde and the other two were brunettes. They were all curvy with fat asses and nice racks. The blonde had the biggest boobs tho. I made sure to take a good look so I could give the police a detailed description of them. The blonde yelled at me to take off my pants as she pointed the bat at me. I did as I was told. She pulled her pants off and straddled my face and made me eat her pussy. While she was grinding her pussy all over my face the other two girls starting playing with my dick to get it erect. Once I got hard they all took turns riding my dick, making me eat them out and rubbing their tits in my face. I'm not sure how long this went on but it felt like forever. I was terrified. Once they were all satisfied they got dressed and disappeared into the darkness. I waited a while to make sure they were really gone. Then I got up and ran home, leaving my pants and dildos behind. Once I made it home I picked the pubes out of my teeth, took a long shower and then laid on the couch naked and cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe this had happened to me. I felt violated. It was the worst ordeal ever and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The next day I returned the spot that the attack took place. All my dildos were gone but I found my pants. My wallet was gone tho. I never told the police about this and I probably never will. 

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Nope , only if I see her as a perfect match. One girl did have the ability to make me nervous and shy. Check my question www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2060912-why-hasn-t-she-rejected-me-lol

• Do you mean in general terms? In which case NO
    Do you mean when a guy has a crush or wants to make a move? In which case YES sometimes.
    I guess it comes down to a fear of rejection and or humiliation. Plus attractive women can seem intimidating to some men.

• If you mean like physically scared then no would have no problem in the middle of the night walking past multiple women.

• If you're ugly... possibly.

• Yes. Oh long answer yesssssss. No sorry kidding. But yes many men are afraid of women. And it can be for many different reasons I'm afraid. Many come from fear of rejection. It hurts. It hurts a lot. Because when you are turned down someone is literally telling you, in the situation it is you they have the problem with. Others don't want to be called shallow or a creep. Unfortunately there are shallow and creepy guys out there. But that leads to the next set of guys afraid of women those with bad social skills. And that isn't your fault they are the one who will need to decide if it is important enough to their life to improve those skills. Now should a guy struggling approach and seem pretty decent except for maybe a nervous laugh or stumbling over words you can always remember to help them out give them a little more time to talk. Those are a couple of the most common afraid there is no 1 reason. Or even complete list of reasons. So that brings us back to the real answer... yes.

• No why should we be? If they pull there own weight there is no problem.

• well if you have laws like in the UK that make it so that if a guy asks your phone number it is classified as misogyny then it can be quite scary yeah.

• My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on my sweater already, mom's spaghetti, I'm nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs, but I keep on forgettin what I wrote down (clever pickup lines)
    Basically describes every situation with any female ever for me.
    Jk, no guys aren't scared of women. Unless you just cheated on one and she found out, in which case you better protect your shit.

• Yes every guy believes in Vagina dentata.
    And therefore cowers at the sight!

• Hang on a sec... let me check... mmm nope still don't give a fuck and not afraid of y'all!!! GET ON MY LEVEL wenches :v

A lot of guys are... I just don't care for that stuff... I fear NO ONE. >.>

• Most people are somewhat apprehensive of trusting someone they don't know because we all have feelings and don't enjoy getting hurt. So people are careful, but not necessarily fearful...

• My hands get clammy. I'm scared shitless of women tbh.

• Only on here LOL

• no, I am in awe of them and adore them

• What's scary about them?

• No-er. . . , um, yes, oh god please don't hurt me!

• …why? I'm scared of all strangers equally

• Yes, they are very scary.

• Not really

• why would i be afraid of women?

• yes, because we know they hate us, mostly because of how common rejection is on so many levels. and just how girls are in general.- completely different and opposite.

• You creatures with the boobs are pretty intimidating...

What Girls Said 8

• i bloody hope so! ;)
    lol kidding, i really hope not. we dont bite... and the assertive, confident ones who aren't scared are the impressive ones.

• 👻 boo

• I don' thinkt so...

• Pretty sure guys won't be afraid of my petite self.

• Yep very much so. This is old news.

• Only ones who have been in a relationship before and know our true colors lol

• Yeah like I have to tell them I don't bite or they shit their pants

• Apparently.