Why are girls confusing?

I've been dating this girl for about a month and we had really good chemistry. She told me she doesn't want to be in a relationship for various reasons. She's not talking to anybody else right now from what I know and She will still goes on dates with me and we act like a couple in public. Last night she told me she doesn't understand me. I asked why and she said "Guys will usually walk away when I start opening up to them about my life and you're still here." I said "Theyre probably not brave enough to stick around and see how amazing you can be". And she said "Well I feel like you're probably gonna end up getting annoyed soon" there is days she won't talk to me cause she says she would have a bad day. Is she trying to push me away or keeping me on a back burner or is she testing me?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's kind of testing you... She's waiting for you to run away like the rest. So she's guarding herself. She's not ready to let you in because if she does and you leave... She'll be hurt.

• Yes but I left this out we took things really fast and we became exclusive and then she broke it off cause she's trying to figure out what she wants but she really likes me. So we're back to casual dating, we still hang out and go on dates, we still make out and we've already had sex but after the break up thing we haven't. we dont talk much or text much like we use to at the start as well . I want to give her space this weekend and see what happens cause i feel like I'm annoying her already.

• I just hate when she's in a bad mood or something she won't text me or anything even if I contact her. It just makes me feel like I can't cheer her up or anything.

• Understandable... But if she won't let in you, what can you do? Has to be her choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay on her pal. She has been hurt a few times before by guys leaving her just as she opens up to her. Stick around and she will open up to you completely after a while. She might even be up for a relationship if you stay and wait until she comes out of her shell. She is testing you just see it through and she will let you know if you got a passing grade.

What Girls Said 3

• She may lack self confidence. Afraid to open up fastly and fall into realtionship because of it. It seems she do not want to disapoint you by showing her full personality or something.

• We hungout the other day and I took her for surprise ice cream. She was in a bad mood but she told me her day was getting better. We went to the drive in and you know what happens at the drive in. We were cuddling and kissing and she stopped me but then she would kiss me again, we fell asleep in the car. On our way back she told me it was one of her guy friends that told her some stuff about all he wanted was sex and if she didn't put out then there's no point in their friendship. l told her guys can be stupid. But then when I got back home I felt bad cause I tried fingering her in the car and she wasn't up for it that night. I wanna tell her I'm not in it only here for the sex or anything like that and we don't have to have sex. Especailly after she told me all guys are dogs. She still kissed me goodnight and said she had fun but did she really or did she think I wanted only sex that night.

• I understand, in the end it's her problem to act irrationally and it will be her problem when she'll burn from it. You can't force her to act differently.

• Very true. I'm gonna just let her do her thing. Maybe she'll realize maybe she won't... Till then I'm gonna go have fun

• she could be hoping that you would stay and it might eventually touch her heart

• she probably had some bad relationships. my advice is if you really like her try your best to be by her side and show her how much you love her and if you don't like her that much then just leave

What Guys Said 4

• Ohh hell no. I got the same talk from my lying, cheating hoe ex. She knows you're gonna get annoyed soon. Think bro. Why did the other men leave? They would have a damn good reason to

• i cannot say I agree

They are like all others, treat them with respect and be open and honest in your communications with them and you get on fine

• Give her space but let her know you care. Shower her with emotion when you're with her. But fair warning these girls are always more trouble than. They're worth

• Women are always playing some kind of SICK mind games...

stay safe!