Guys, What is your ideal girl?

• The Good Girl
    50% (9)
  • The Rebellious Angel
    0% (0)
  • The "Freak"
    6% (1)
  • The Preppy Cheerleader
    11% (2)
  • The Jock (masculine-like)
    0% (0)
  • The Dare Devil
    11% (2)
  • The Jack Of All Trades ( Can be and will be all of the above just cause she can )
    22% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Good girl is the one that checks most of the boxes on my list. A good girl is the type who can drink but not go overboard she has a few has a good time and that's that. Her social media is not filled with pics that are obviously starving for attention such as lots of cleavage showing and booty shots so just don't be hoe. Most of her pics are just her smiling with friends etc. She has a GOAL and works towards it RESPONSIBILITY is very attractive she gets her grades, job, whatever needs to be done done. She's not an easy lay she won't go out and sleep with a guy just because he buys her a round she's the type that prefers to be in a relationship for a bit before she does that.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly someone who is just themselves. I hate all the girls at my school trying to be something they aren't

• the good girl for living with
    the rest are good for partying or having a wild week or somthing

• a, good nice and quiet is bae

• my mom

• The Dare Devil

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more