I really like her but she's too confusing, what should I do?

We're both going to be a freshman in high school. we break up 2 months ago but I never got over her. She just recently ask me to hangout with her family and we had a great time together. Sometimes she seems like she still likes me but sometimes she don't and I kinda think she might like this other guy she met from track. The day we hangout I noticed that her phones password was the same as mine. Sometimes I would text her and we will have a fun conversation but then she will ignore me in the middle of it, sometimes she will text me first but then ignore me after I reply. I really want to get back together with her but don't know what to do. should I text her more often like twice a week or more?

I really want to get back together with this girl but what should I do? She's too confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her when the mood strikes you. And tell her you're Into her

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a friend, you enjoyed family activities together. She does not like to text. Not liking to text, especially if you are not sure what to say is quite humiliating. More so if you discover you said something you really did not mean after it was sent.

I think she likes to be with you and talk with you face to face, but not really sure how to proceed if at all. I believe that she is just unsure what to think.

The only way to sort things out is face to face. Tell her how interested you are with her, enjoy her company, and remember the fun you had with her family. Simple little things with her bring you joy.. See what she says.

What Girls Said 1

• She is uncertain of her feelings about you. Maybe she is in the process of getting over you.

What Guys Said 1

• I dont think she's into you at that much

• Can you tell me why?