He said he didn't want to be friends with me, then I heard from him a month later?

This guy friend, if you want to call it that, that I was talking to since April and I went back and forth a bit. At first he liked me and wanted to see me and text me a lot. Then he didn't like me anymore and said it was because I wanted to have sex with a lot of guys and that I wasn't very nice to him. Essentially he rejected me. He wanted to remain friends, then I said I didn't want to because I just felt like it was weird he was still sending mixed signals. From there, things weren't the same. I didn't exactly behave well throughout the time, and I acted somewhat clingy when I ran into him. He didn't seem to want to be around me, but he still came around to talk to me. When I texted to hangout with him, he just ignored it and he said he didn't want to be friends with me that badly and wanted to "extend his friendship to me because he thought I needed a friend." basically, it was just sympathy on his part. I stopped talking to him. Then a month later, he texts me, "hi, how are you doing?" and I called him and asked him what he wanted why he was talking to me again. He made excuses that he was just busy and forgot to respond to my text messages. He was being mr. nice guy and asked me how i was doing and said i was very cool and he enjoyed running into me. it just seemed hard to believe. why would he lie about it, i just don't understand his motive. thoughts?

Whoa this is long sorry lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was bored and reaches out