Why is getting girls so hard?

I'm 19 and it seems like i got the worst luck in the world with girls. I'm shy and have anxiety and can't get the confidence to talk to them. It makes me depressed that when I see pretty girls I get a nervous breakdown knowing that I would not get with them. I don't know how to gain confidence its not like it comes overnite. I also get the feeling that why would a pretty girl even SUFFER talking to me who's ugly, short, stupid, and shy when the tall, buff, handsome, cocky guys can sweep them off their feet? Let's admit women crave that **** like cake and me I'm like diarrea to them. I workout but I dont gain the confidence from it. Also if a girl looks like she doesn't take care of herself for her appearance and almost look like a human trash can but her personality is SO amazing and pure golden do I have to be with her? Since you all say personality is more important than looks. Also am i doomed with women forever since I suck?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be a number of things but it's usually because the guy is trying too hard. When you try too hard, you're more likely to come off as trying to force a connection or more prone to make things feel awkward and uncomfortable for one or both of you. It also feels more discouraging when your efforts aren't reciprocated, for whatever reason and sometimes women reject men due to something that's going on inside of them. Not because there's something wrong with the guy or there's something that he's missing but because their heart is elsewhere or their heart is not ready for use.

The best way to attract the opposite sex is to enjoy life with confidence, happiness, good vibes and let that energy ooze from everything you do. Don't focus on how you can attract someone, focus on just being present in the moment, having a good time, showing others a good time, making people laugh, always be kind, always have good manners and show respect. The rest will fall into place. You really have to work on your confidence first though otherwise it will always be a roadblock.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shy and have anxiety + self pity, low self esteem.
    there's our answer why.
    Stop putting women on pedestals much hotter women have been with much less appealing men. 300 pound fucking guys can ask out very attractive women. Just keep working out and practice talking to any girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Look, first of all, you need to know the truth that no matter what girls generally say about personality being more important than looks, looks DO matter. And there's nothing wrong with that. We have eyes, we're attracted to certain shapes and colors and designs, even people. That's just human nature. I don't believe you're "ugly", as you wrote. Maybe you just need a little glamming up. Get a makeover. It doesn't matter who you ask to help you, it could be your mom, dad, brother, sister, best friend, anyone close to you. You need to take that first step or nothing will change. You're the only one who can improve your life. That applies to any situation.

• No one sucks dude and from what I beleive everybody has a soulmate some meet eachother and go on with there life sooner than others but that dont mean u will never find someone if u r Christian which I hope u r then pray for a girl to come along 😇😃best of luck

What Guys Said 1

• It's actually never been easier to get girls. Modern girls are really slutty. Just go to a bar in a nice, expensive car, buy them a drink and they'll jump on your cock.