Should I call him out?

Preface: I've been hooking up with this guy, no strings attached and it's clear that we don't have a problem being with other people. We're not really dating, just hanging out in groups or hooking up.

So here's the sitch, last weekend was my birthday party and invited him along with a bunch of other people. He made out with this chick who was there and like 5 minutes later, according to my friends, he came and banged me. If I had known I wouldn't have done it and I'm feeling kinda disrespected. I want to continue hooking up with him but I want to set some boundaries like don't make out with someone 5 minutes before hooking up with me lol.

How do I go about this without scaring him off?

What Guys Said 1

• Guys, take a look at what is written here very closely, imprint it into your mind, never ever forget it. This is what we have in today's hookup culture and many will be the same women that think they are worthy of marriage when they are around 30 years old and they are done being Chad's seconds or thirds!

Do not put a ring on it and do not be fooled for it is all over. DO NOT BE THAT GUY. Take the red pill!

What Girls Said 1

• You don't. As you said, you're not doing anything other than hooking up. No strings. Meaning he can do anything with anyone else whenever he wants and you can't say or do much of anything about it.