I started talking to this guy but my ex wants to get back together?

We started talking to this guy a month ago and have been on 2 dates. We are in no rush, getting know to each other and all that stuff. However, a week or so ago my ex said that he wants to get back together.(but he doesn't know about this new guy) So now both of them ask me out on Saturday night. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you still have feelings for your ex, go with him. If not, stick to the new guy. But DON'T two-time them.

Most Helpful Girl

• The ex is the past and this new guy is the present. I say leave the past where it belongs.

What Guys Said 2

• Who do you like more? And if you broke up with your ex then that means there were issues that were not salvageable to the point where you had to separate. Do you really think the same issues won't come back?

• remember, you're ex's, you broke up for a reason

What Girls Said 2

• Continue on with the new guy. Things didn't work out with the ex already so give the new guy a chance.

• Well, what does your heart want?

• I don't know! I don't have any special feelings for this new guy yet and I'm not crazy in love with my ex. So it's kinda complicated.

• What are your immediate emotional resposnes when I ask you these questions...

Does your heart want something new?
      Does your heart want familiarity?
      Does your heart want something that neither of them really have to offer?