Girlfriend keeps talking to another guy that kissed her?

Well my girlfriend was on vacation in Iowa seeing family. There was this guy there that's her papaw's girlfriend's son, so basically her uncle. He flirted with her the whole time she was up there and she told him to stop. Wednesday night he kissed her, she said she pushed him away and she told him to stop. One morning she called me crying and that they were laying down and he kissed her and she let him. 3 minutes, 3 minutes she forgot about me and my feelings. She said she thought about me the whole time but if that's the case why did she let him? She said she was sorry, begging me not to leave her and that she loved me. Said she never meant to hurt me, she didn't want to lose me, and promised me that she would block him. She has a hoodie of his that she wants to wear and she still snapchats him. it pisses me off and makes me uncomfortable and when I bring him up she gets mad. She refuses to quit talking to him because she wants to see his journey to the army. She says she wants me and only me and has no feelings for him, but he wants her and I don't want her talking to him. She even unblocked him on IG today and he spammed her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's definitely not a good thing, it seems like the trip has messed her up somewhat, I apologize you may not like to hear this, but it really seems like your girlfriend is one such person who doesn't seem to have control over her emotions and feelings and that is definitely not a trait of a good girlfriend.

Not only your girlfriend, even in general and logically speaking any person who doesn't have control over their thoughts, emotions, feelings are clearly not worth being in a relationship, it nothing but a waste of time being with such a person who has no control over their emotions, feelings.

Anything that is without control is of no use and is a waste in the end. Hence coming back to your topic I would suggest you consider breaking up with your girlfriend immediately, because to me it's clear that she is one such person who doesn't have control over her emotions and feelings. This is not a mistake , it was her choice, she could have controlled it, stopped but she didn't even if it was only for a short time, still it was wrong what she did.

One more thing, I am sure you know this, emotions, feelings are all variables, they are very weird, meaning they are likely to change anytime, they are not constant or steady like " LOGIC" You can never know when one person can start liking someone else, when a person can start developing feelings for someone else and these things happens even when the person is in a committed relationship, hope you must have read or heard of such things happening, hence there is no assurance, no guarantee as far as emotions, feelings are concerned. Hope you are getting the point?

Even if you decide to put this behind you, even if you decide to forgive your girlfriend, there is no guarantee, no assurance that a similar situation will not arise in future.

Think about your long term happiness, try to understand the signs and learn from what has happened

Hence to summarize, I would suggest you to consider breaking up with your girlfriend immediately. That's all I can say, in the end it's your decision.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Actions speak louder than words. If she truly wanted you and only you, then she wouldn't have done anything to jeopardize having you. She wouldn't' have taken the risk of losing you. Instead of just 'telling' him to stop, she would have physically removed herself from the situation. I could be wrong, but it sounds like she was enjoying the momentary ego stroke. He was flattering her and making her feel wanted and she did not truly try to resist it. Tad bit narcissistic if you ask me.

She also has no right to be getting mad when you bring him up. She's the cheater and had she not cheated, you would have nothing to bring up at all. Please leave her and block her from everywhere.

• DUMP HER BOOTY, I'm sorry but being in a relationship means respecting the wishes of your SO. If you don't feel comfortable with her talking to him, and she refuses to stop, then I'd definitely say to break it off. If she can't respect your feelings now, who knows what she'll pull in the future!

• Break up with her. She kissed another guy for 3 whole minutes, so basically a make out session. She lied about blocking him, she wears his hoodie , they Instagram and Snapchat. She seems like she's acting as much of a girlfriend to. him as she does to you. this is extremely insensitive and just hurtful on her part, let her go.

• Dump her

What Guys Said 3

• She is definitely not wanting only you. That much is quite obvious. If a girl is loyal she will never let anything slip like that and keep talking to him after. There is no such thing as an accidental kiss with someone else. What I believe drives the girl to do these things is once the guy has begun to get her turned on, yea, she is going to let him closer. Don't ever underestimate the power of hormones. They can make someone do things they thought they would never

• Walk away buddy, you're going to lose this one. If a girl wants a guy and you stand in her way, that only serves to fuel her determination - you become an obstacle for her to overcome, then the other guy becomes the prize. Basically she can't make up her mind, therefore she'd rather have both of you... not worth it!!!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more