What does my boyfriend mean when he said this?

So basically yesterday my boyfriend was at a hotel as he's going abroad and he was in his own room, he said how he wishes i was there as there was a double bed but also made a comment saying: "I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you" What is he trying to say?

Also he called me the other day and we were talking normally but in the background i could hear him wanking/healthily breathing, i didn't wanna embarrass him so i just carried on like upin a usual call and he also said, i get erections when i think about you, whats all this meant to mean?

Opinions from both genders would be helpful:)

He has a belief where he has marriage before sex

Most Helpful Guy

• >> "I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you"

This is guy code language for meaning that he wants to snuggle with you in the bedroom in a completely platonic way.

>> he also said, i get erections when i think about you, whats all this meant to mean?

Here "erection" is a code-word meaning that you remind him of a spring day with leaves blowing in the wind. He wants to have a picnic with you and watch rainbows and unicorns.

...

DUH -- he wants to have sex with you, silly!

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck do you think he means

• Well he wants marriage before he has sex, so that was why i was asking

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it gets much more obvious than it already is lol

• It means he's horny.

There you go I solved that Sherlock Holmes level mystery, feel free to upvote my answer!

• It he was clearer, it would be called sexual harrasment.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok I'm not gon' sugarcoat this ok? You must beone clueless human being because that's like the most straight forward thing one can say to anyone. He basically means EXACTLY what he said there's no other way around it so please stop over thinking this because there's nothing to ovethink about its clear as day he finds you sexually attractive (which he should he IS your boyfriend) and is letting you know how hid body reacts to you simple as. Hopefully i helped... LOTS of good luck.

• Umm I think you know what he means but maybe you don't want to admit it.

It's pretty clear...

• It's pretty damned obvious he desperately wants to fuck your brains out.