Would you date a guy who has no friends?

Like none , its like noone will come to his wedding , if you love him so much , would that be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because as scary as that might that he doesn't have any friends whatsoever and will raise suspicions as to why he doesn't i love HIM not the idea of him with friends and who knows the reason why he doesn't any friends? So i can't judge him based on whether or not he has friends however i will only marry him if he tell me the reason he doesn't have friends not because i want to force him to have them but because if I'm going to still marry him regardless of the fact that he is friendless then He must be able to trust me enough to tell me why that is i mean we will be getting married for crying out loud. Hopefully i helped... good luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope women would because I'm pretty much like that.

What Girls Said 6

• Like zero friends? That would be weird. No matter how introvert a person is, he must have at least less than 3 friends at least.

• That wouldn't be an issue

• It would freak me out

• nope it wouldn't be a deal breaker

• Nope. I'd accept him if he had no friends. I'll help him make new ones!

• Definitely, that's far from a deal breaker for me. We can have each other 😄

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't mind - It is the person I am dating not their friends.

• I wouldn't like it but I guess I'd deal.