What girls expect?

I went out several times with a girl. We spent several hours when going out with each other. I am pretty much sure she likes me. What girls expect at this point. Ask her to be my girlfriend? Do you assume you are in a relationship or it is usually something that needs to be discussed if yes how to bring up the discussion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Expect a kiss on the cheek or the lip? If she likes you then she'd want one. But she won't say so because that will ruin the mood.

• Alright but should I bring up the relationship talk ? Thanks for ur advice

• Yes bring up the relationship talk. Tell her that you like her and want it to be a relationship (only say that if you like her to)

• Thank you for MH

What Girls Said 2

• You're not official until you've had The Talk. There aren't really many ways to bring up the discussion, just be straight-forward.

• yes you should ask her just to let her know u want more from the relationship then just friendship

What Guys Said 0