Are Black and Latino guys the only real men left in America? Are there no Alpha white guys out there and if there is where?

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know maybe - I wouldn't personally want to be Alpha anyway
    www.relatably.com/.../...35be357282ce6fce34c80.jpg

0|1
    1|1
  • I really appreciate the compliment, but there's alpha guys everywhere, in every race

1|0
    0|0
  • No thats ridiculous and what do you consider an "Alpha guy" anyways? Is the thug selling drugs and getting women pregnant then getting locked up "Alpha"? How about the White guy working a blue collar job to put food on the table for his kids?

1|4
    0|0
  • Actually grey wolves are starting to make a come back. They've been reintroduced in certain areas, like the northern Great Lakes Region, and it's been successful so far.

0|0
    1|0
  • They are at work, troll! Lol

1|3
    2|0
    • good but seriously?

• Yes, seriously. Loud mouth's you want don't get good jobs. Smart guys that work as a team do, and get paid well. See if you can spot successful black and latino guys that act like your so-called alphas. You won't. Successs equals money, success comes from being smart today, finacial success mean power today. Smart white alphas are in college taking business or computers at your age. They won't be big mouths but they will run the world in 10 years.

• If you want the traditional alpha type, white guys are the vast majority of Special Forces in the military and combat units in general. Find a base near you. Cops are alpha too, hence the killings. Country types, cowboys, bikers, construction workers (Steel workers, not day laborers). They are everywhere.

• Must be so...

0|0
    2|0
  • They're at work, honey

0|2
    3|0
  • hmm.. i didn't know there were any men at all left in america

0|0
    0|0
    • just blacks and Latinos the rest manginas

• Did you know that even though the alpha/beta thing is based on wolves, wolves don't actually act that way in the first place?

0|0
    1|0
    • funny thats what all the betas say

• Show All
    • Good because that would be lying

• And I have absolutely no reason to lie about something so blatantly false. Sorry, when did this become about ME? I thought we were talking about the illegitimacy of the alpha/beta mindset... :/

• Sorry no white alpha males. It's against the law.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to the conservative states.

2|2
    0|0
  • Because you need need to go to Europe to find them xD

1|0
    0|2
  • No there are none. They have reached above-Alpha levels.

0|1
    1|0
  • These are 'Murica's white alpha guys:
    designsbychelle.com/.../fam2.jpg

And there are tons of these real men

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh shut up

1|4
    2|2
  • I bet this is really a black or Latino guy...

0|3
    0|1
  • They are all here on G@G answering stupid questions that's where :D

5|1
    1|0