I've been sending him nudes for 3 weeks will that make him crave me more when I see him?

So i met a guy and we decided to be friends with benefits he will not be in town for 3 weeks... will that make him want me more? Meaning for sex? Also this is my first time doing the whole friends with benefits thing. .. i was just wondering what's its like and what to expect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um Yes, nudes build up excitement pretty well for me. But there could be some things which you or him might find awkward or weird at first like stretch marks, size, odor, experience etc. Just don't expect much, and don't get feelings. That fucks things up most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you guys are friends he provoking to show all his friends your goods, because you guys are friends so he doesn't care about you. Don't ever send nudes just sext him.

What Guys Said 2

• How'd he impress you?

• Should do for sure but also a possibility of making him more nervous to which is worth considering

What Girls Said 0