Are you willing to be with someone else who has 3 kids?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Depends on how much I like the person!
  • No freaking way!
  • Depends if I get along with the kids
  • Who cares about the kids? I want them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. I don't want to be a mother. Not of my own children and not of other people's children either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problem with this - At my age the probability that a woman would have children is a lot higher.

What Girls Said 14

• I really don't know how to answer this honestly. I'm married , but if I was single and met someone with three kids I fell in love with , would that be a deal breaker for me? I want to say it wouldn't be, but I honestly don't know unless I'm in that situation. But I'll never know I'm over the heels for hubby.

• I don't think we'd be compatible. His first priority should be his kids, and I'm not ready to date someone with such huge and important family commitments and responsibilities.

• is this a personal dilema?

• Nah! I just replied to someone else's situation and I started thinking how many people would.
      Thank you for caring though! :)

• from personal experience its a hell of a thing, and im gonna be very un p. c here. having your own kids is the most traumatic challenging mind fucking absorb your very soul to its limits and beyond , now get that and you can just about keep your sanity because they are yours and there's the obvious bond. other children you can love and care about but for me before everyone goes mental, its not the same, I've done it before i had mine, and now im single i would not get together seriously with someone who had young children they would have to be at least older teenagers independent. i admit i couldnt do it, i never felt it, im amazed how people do and upmost credit to them and in todays world with all the spilt families its more the norm. also just to throw in a bit of experience for anyone getting into this situation, go very much on how the relationship is with the ex partner this will tell you a great deal and affect your future with that person xx and for the haters im a single mum

• I would say no because 3 is a lot. 1 is doable. The thing is I want to have my own children with my husband. To see them from birth to adulthood and I only want two children total so that would not really make sense for me.

• Lol, I guess my question was interesting.

• Lol it was, your unique dedication gave me lots of interest for modern people today. Just an fyi, I would be with that person, BUT they better be freaking awesome as well as the kids.

• We are a great match and he was raised to be a gentlemen and is very affectionate. His kids are on the older side so they don't need him to hold their hand every moment. If I didn't have a good feeling, I wouldn't bother to pursue a romantic relationship. Maybe just friends if I wasn't sure about him.

But I have a good feeling about him and when I estimate how things will be in the next few months, I still have a good feeling.

• Then hold on to that good feeling!

• No, I wouldn't. That's too much for me.
    I wouldn't know how to deal with his kids and I'm sure we would have lots of problems.

• Nope, as much as I find kids as a blessing, I don't think I would be able to handle 3 kids, esp at my age.

• I am a serial dater who dates mostly older men.
    Many DO have children that I always refuse to ever meet, even when my dates insist.

• No, not at this stage of my life.

• Nope, no way.

• NO WAY.

• I don't want that many children. That is too many children.

• Not at all.

• Oh hell naw

What Guys Said 6

• What's the big difference between B and D?

I never want any of my own kids so I can't see how I would ever want someone with kids.

• Tried it and it wasn't that bad. Kids weren't really an issue the relationship.

• Nah. Why would I want to be with someone where I am not her first choice? I'm just what she settled for because she's desperate. Fuck that.

• I've done it and it wasn't bad since they were good kids

• No way on God's Green Earth !

i don't have much to sacrifice.