He's repeatedly viewing my profile?

There's a guy that messaged me on a dating site a few days ago and we have plans to go out in a couple of days. We seem like a good match and he has said that he's really excited and thinks it'll be a ton of fun.

However, he keeps viewing my profile like multiple times a day everyday. Why?
Is that weird? Seems like he'd realize I can see that he's viewing me like a minimum of 3-4 times a day.
My friends think it's weird
he's 29 and I'm 23

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. It is weird. It's a sign that he's probably very desperate and needy. Think about it. He's never even met you and he already thinking about you all the time? Do you really want a guy that desperate and obsessed? How can he like you if he doesn't even know you? He's just desperate for attention from any woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's excited.

What Guys Said 8

• He likes what he sees

• It's not weird, maybe he doesn't have anything to do and was just looking through the site multiple times per day and checked ur profile since ur meeting. Maybe he was trying to get a better idea of what to talk about when u meet. Maybe he forgot some detail about you and wanted to check again. Who knows? I really don't think it's weird at all but whatever.

• Probably bored and thinks of you a lot. Nothing weird about it he must really like you and have a lot of time on his hands.

• just sounds like he's excited, pretty sure that's a good thing.

• had a girl do this to my ok cupid profile, take it as compliment

• How is that even a problem?

• you're pretty, thats why

• could be any number of reasons why he's doing that. why is it weird though, girls do that too?

What Girls Said 7

• Yea I wouldn't go out with him. Huge red flag girl. Listen to your friend. He could turn into a stalker or worse I mean he's already obsessed with you. Scary and weird for sure.

• He's either REALLY excited, showing you off to people, or he's a creep. How many days has he been at this?

• Maybe he's showing his friends your pics on the site? Or he just likes looking at you? It's slightly weird though.

• He probably thinks you are cute or is showing you to a budy.

• He thinks your hawt.

• He's weird and not smart haha. He should just screen shot it and look at you all the time...

• Ha might be checking to see if you're actively searching for new guys still