Why is it okay for guys to say they like girls with big boobs and big asses but not okay for girls to say they like guys with $$$$?

So guys are biologically wired to be sexually attracted to big boobs and big butts cause they are seen as fertility signs. Thousands of studies have also shown, that girls are biologically wired to be sexually attracted to a guy with financial prowess and vast amount of resources ( so basically $$$$) to take care of our offspring.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not generally that "okay" for a guy to say he prefers anything physical about a woman. Unless he puts it very delicately and emphasizes that it's only a preference, he can piss off a lot of girls.

To me it's actually quite rational for a woman to want to be with a man who at least has a stable income.

I think the reason "gold-digger" is such a negative term is in the cases where a woman doesn't even care for the man, only his wealth. In that case she's "using" the man instead of loving him back.

Yet I think people mistake women who are genuinely attracted to wealthier men as gold-diggers. Some women might be attracted to a wealthy and successful man and genuinely love him. It's kind of understandable for power to instinctively attract at a biological level, and wealth is a form of power. It puts people high up in the social hierarchy, makes people bend to their will and attentive to their needs, much like someone who is popular for their charisma and a leader among friends.

• In general I think it's funny how society refuses to accept the way that opposite sexes attract each other. They say people "should" be attracted to this and that, often trying to dismiss attraction as a purely sociological phenomena when so much can be explained by our evolutionary behavior.

Unattractive people often place major emphasis on personality while ironically pursuing those who don't have the most sparkling personality. They also tend to act as though a sparkling personality cannot accompany much more desirable people, when in fact undesirable people often don't actually have such great personalities (the state of being undesirable often leaves behind insecurities and psychological problems).

"Nice guys" always think they deserve a girl for caring about her from a distance. Yeah, him and all the other guys who also like the same girl. What else do they have to offer to attract the girl?

So I think it's worth just accepting how people are attracted to the opposite sex.

• Thanks for sharing your opinion. I always hear guys say "I like women with big tits" and others respond to him by giving him a high five. But whenever I say I like intelligent men who are wealthy people go like "I see you're a golddigger" I'm not even a materialistic person. ALL women are biologically and instinctively attracted to a mate with power and wealth.

• Makes sense to me. I just accept how the opposite sexes are attracted to each other and focused on boosting my own sex appeal. I used to be one of those obnoxious "nice guys" in my youth until I figured out that just caring about a girl doesn't make me any more deserving of her than all those waiting in line.

As for my personally, I actually like smaller breasts. I think big boobs might be a kind of fetish that arose from idolizing images. I used to like that bombshell Pamela Anderson figure when I was a virgin until I dated one such woman with such a figure (including breast augmentations), and then subsequently a slim and athletic girl, and found I liked the latter so much better.

I think the only problem with genuine gold-digger (and being attracted to wealth doesn't necessarily make you one if that's not the only thing) is that it's quite tragic to end up in something as serious as a marriage without mutual love.

Most Helpful Girl

• because its ok for guys to objectify women, but not ok for women to objectify men. this takes the power away from men, and they dont like being reminded that they can be reduced to commodities as well. men like to be liked and wanted for who they are as a person, not how much money they bring to the table. it hurts their feelings when a woman doesn't value a man for being himself.

What Guys Said 20

• Actually we are not wired that way. 25% are into big ones. 25% percent small ones. 50% couldn't care less because they're into asses. The one thing we all agree on is we overwhelmingly want them natural regardless of size

• I think both preferences are fine but that doesn't mean the person has to be flattered by your preferences.

Personally I would rather have a girl be into me for my body rather than for my money. My body is actually a part of me while my money isn't. I would just feel more used to know a girl mostly wanted me for money. In adition to it being more flattering I also think I benefit more if a girl is mostly interested in me for my appearance compared to if a girl is mostly interested in me for my money.

• Whilst you do make a decent point, the bottom line is that when I guy ends up with a busty bimbo, he's just as looked down upon by society as a gold-digger. Ultimately, mens brains are hard-wired to be physically attracted to big boobs, and wide hips because they are fertile signs. And women are naturally attracted to guys who show ambition and generally strive to achieve goals and provide a secure and safe lifestyle for the women and her potential offspring. Men are biologically built to be both physically and psychologically strong, and to be naturally more competitive and aggressive. And so women are naturally attracted to those qualities. Women are biologically built to bring new life into the world and then nurture those young lives and as a result, men are naturally attracted to these traits.

• Thats like me saying why can I be attracted to a girls clothes, but a girl can't say she's attracted to dogs. It makes no sense whatsoever. More accurately would be anything physical amount a guy, such as dick size if you want to go that route.

• Just the way things have developed. Check mine www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2060912-why-hasn-t-she-rejected-me-lol

• Physical attractiveness and monetary greed are two different things op. O_o
    First one makes you a human, the later makes you a gold digging hoe.

• Its different because desire for protruding sexual assets is coded in our DNA. The love for sex is the reason why we want to procreate and sustain life

Dollar bills is materialistic

• People can prefer anything, but most mature men won't want a girl just because of their looks, same thing can be said about women and money.
    Only real reason you see a lot of guys going after big boobs is because they catch our eye. It doesn't mean we don't like small boobs. Some of us actually prefer small.

• Yes. It's called GoldDiggeritis

• Who says women can't say they like guys with $$$$?

All I'll say is good luck to any woman who a) thinks I have a lot of money and b) thinks I am going to spend my money on her.

• Nothing wrong with liking money.

• Need to get biologically hardwired to get your ass a job lol

• Our tasks have changed, your bodies haven't

• It would only be fair if you girls would have bodies which could ruin your health after some time

• In society which women are just sizes, how do men expect to be more than dicks?

• Go ahead. See how far it takes you.

• Why is it okay for women to say they like big dicks but men to say they like big boobs and big asses go fuck yourself! How's that sandwich coming along. Get back into the kitchen.

• Personally id much rather you said our junk and height since I have those but not high earnings.
    Also saying $$$$ just stinks of gold digger. If I was earning a lot Id want you to sign various agreements to protect my self as much as I could.

• because money doesn't have anything to do with love and sex between a guy and girl. and not all guys like big boobs and big butts. and who says we want to reproduce anyways? its called physical attraction, it doesn't have anything to do with fertility.

• Because no guy wants to be liked for how much money he makes every guy wants a woman who cares about him for who he is as a person not his bank account. Oh, there's a bunch of guys out there who don't give a shit about boob size either so stop complaining if you're on the smaller side.

• And no girl wants to be liked for her boobs or butt

• @nalaa most of those guys are not even looking for a serious relationship so it's easy to tell them off. Any true man looking for a sincere relationship will also be looking for a personality. Every woman though expects a man to make a stack of cash and it's even worse when they don't work themselves.

• Cause then she's a gold digger

What Girls Said 4

• all i will say is that u shouldn't care about what is ok for people but what is ok for u! making sure that ur future is secure n all is absolutely ok... as long as u r seriously in love with the guy n not merely a gold digger! i hope that i wasn't mean! i was just trying to say something I don't know how it came out

• Best troll yet today anon ;)

• I guess we are all just pieces of shit in this fucked up world

• It's more socially acceptable to like people for their looks than their financial success.

You don't have to say anything though. If that's who you're into, just date the men you want to date, and not the rest. Can't help who you're attracted to.