What am I doing wrong in my relationship?

Me and my boyfriend live together , we have been together for nearly 2 years. I wake him up every morning with coffee and breakfast , make his dinner and tea , wash his clothes , do all the housework and odd jobs round the house. I have supported him for 6 months paying for everything for him such as the nessessities and also his weed and tobacco every week. I believe I am a good girlfriend sex is always available and he gets a bj At least 3 times a week. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I feel so unappreciated he never says thank you or appreciates anything that I do for him but I feel now I have been doing it so long I can't stop. Am I the bad one? I feel so down is there more I should be doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh...

Other than merely existing, what is this man bringing to the table?

Why are you enabling him to this extent? Waiting on him hand and foot. Paying for all of his stuff. Continually giving him sex and wait what? Blow jobs 3 times a week?

Most men would kill another man to have the privilege of receiving this type of treatment from their girlfriends.

What you should be doing is either telling this leech to start contributing to the relationship and learn to appreciate you or to fuck off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for one you're supporting his bad drug habits. Second you need to have him get off his ass and help you with things. You aren't his slave.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to communicate with him, you need to let him know on how you feel, your feeling of unappreciated really hurts you.

You communicate with him and see how he responds to it or makes changes along the way, if he does all his well, if he continues the same routine, you should hold your hand from giving your services to him, that would definitely get him thinking more.

From your description it feels like he's taking you for granted and hasn't been doing the gestures to nurture you in the relationship, whereas he's getting the nurturing he needs and you are not getting the nurturing that you want.

• You need to learn to give because you trust he'll give back rather than give and continue giving more and expect someone to give back. Find someone new

What Girls Said 4

• Your not doing anything wrong. You either tell him that you feel unappericate or you move on... A relationship take two not one.

• He needs to pick up his slack, not you. He knows you'll get all the essentials, on top of that his weed and tobacco. You are a good girlfriend, but it seems like you are the "mum" in this "mother and son" relationship. You need to be doing less.

• Instead of asking what you are doing wrong in your relationship, ask yourself why you stay.

It appears it's a one sided relationship.
    It's impossible to be happy if you are the one who's making most of the effort to make it work.

• Simply you're dating an ungrateful twat.