Am I getting my hopes too high or is he genuinely intrested in me?

I go to my town's driving school twice a week listening to theory lessons and doing quizzes. There is a group of 3 boys and 1 girl with me, they're all friends with each other. I'm pretty shy so the first times it was a little awkward for me, but now we're starting to talk to each other and laugh together. One of the guys sometimes checks me out or turns around to look at me when I speak... yesterday he was the first one who said hi to me, as soon as I got out of the car and reached them in front of the school he turned around while the others were talking and he kinda nodded his head, said "hello" and pressed his lips together.
A few hours later he added me on fb. He texted "hi it's me from school" and apologized because back there he said a few jokes about my name. I told him it was okay because he cracks me up and he's funny. Then he asked if we could text on whatsapp and we got to know each other. He said things like "I noticed you tanned your face even though you have thighs as white as milk", "we all think you're pretty anyway", "you look cute when you blush, I can tell you're shy". We have stuff in common, and even though he looks confident in real life and around his friends, he told me he's actually shy especially with girls. When I said he didn't have to be he said "okay then if you put it this way... you're beautiful" and asked me not to tell the others about it. We both like videogames and as soon as he knew, he said "one day you can come over and play with me, penitence for the one who loses" or stuff like "you can come to the beach with me and my friends one day, I'll talk to them for you if you want" and so on... he's not the best texter, he seems persistent but I can tell he's a nice guy, especially in real life. First thing he mentioned is that he's single lol.
Is he 100% intrested or am I getting my hopes high again like with every other guy I found cute? Could he possibly want to just be friends or nah? He's so cute, kind and funny ugh.

What Guys Said 1

• He does sound interested a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• He seems interested for sure

• Your hopes as way too high.