Would any of you girls here date a brown guy?

By brown I mean Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan. I see a lot of hate for Indian guys on this website and have seen some shockingly negative comments from female users on here. So thought would ask this question and try and get a gist of why girls tend to avoid brown (Indian) guys in general. If you wouldn't that's fine, but could you state why in your reasoning if you can please.

Awwww @KaylaS91 blocks me like a coward. Guess she was the one getting worked up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to make a blanket statement as to whether or not I would date someone belonging to a certain race based off of the actions or my experiences with just a handful of them but I will say that if I met a brown guy, even if everything seemed to click, I'd have a hard time dating him.

That would be for a variety of reasons. For one, I'm not a fan of east Indian culture. The whole view of a woman's role and such. How women are treated in India. I'm aware that the bad cases we hear about in the media are extreme cases but nonetheless, I've seen lots of behaviour exhibiting similar views done by east Indian men around where I live so.. I'd be weary, to say the least.

I'm currently dealing with two guys who creep on me relentlessly who also happen to both be brown. Coincidence? Maybe. However, based on the fact that there's that going on, as well as how I've been assaulted by a taxi driver who was also brown in the past. I don't plan on considering dating a brown guy any time soon.

• Well your 3rd paragraph is a generalisation but as for the 2nd paragraph, do you see a difference in Indian men who were born and raised in America and the ones who came over from their motherland?

• Lol really? That's the best you could come up with? An ego boost? 😂

• I love how seriously you're taking this. It's quite adorable, really. How worked up you get when you don't get answers that make you feel better about yourself and then change the topic on trying to ridicule the other person.
      A for effort. :)

What Girls Said 13

• Sure I would. I know Indian guys get a bad rep for being creepy, but not all are like that.

• Sure, given he's my type and not actually creepy or incredibly thirsty or both. I'm fully aware that I'm probably gonna get a bazillion downvotes for saying so openly on here this but seriously.. you should have seen some of the messages I got from indian dudes on the internet or witnessed encounters I've had with them.

• I mostly definitely would. And I'll most likely end up marrying an indian man.

• ya cuz I'm a brown girl

• I would

• Yeah, why not?
    Some of them are really good looking.

• Of course I would if I was attracted to him and his personality.

• Sure!

• Many.

• Well honestly yes. To me who you are as a person matters more then your skin color or nationality. I have a good friend who is Indian and honestly if he liked me and I liked him in that way I would totally date him.

• Yea, if he's hot.

• Im a brown girl.
    And to answer your question most brown guys have a really creepy conservative outlook on things women do. Such as judgy looks at girls if they're wearing bikinis or shorts.
    And then there are guys who are normal and pretty fucking hot so it depends on the mindset and what they think of women.

• Why are you considered brown?

• Why wouldn't I be considered brown?

• Honestly, the whole black/brown thing has been bothering me for a while. It really makes no sense... Sorry to pollute your question with my randomness.

• No problem. Although you still haven't answered my question 😜

What Guys Said 7

• don't take what some girls on here too seriously when it comes to indian men. Their opinion is largely based off like a couple bad interactions they've had with indian guys on here. A well rounded/groomed indian guy in the real should have no issue attracting women

• Well I'm British-Indian like you I believe and it's because of the creeps who message girls online and now girls think we are all the same plus the bad stereotypes never help.

• Doesn't really happen over here tho? Up Stratford way there's a fair few brown guy/white girl couples.

• Haha i just came from stratford and i saw one lol. So i guess it does happen.

• Defo don't listen to the some of the nonsense on here about it, as long as you're not one of the "loud and approach in a group" type of Asians (our asians) you'll have no trouble finding girls in London.

• Firstly, as an Indian, we would not consider Sri Lankans to be brown. Rather, you are the blacks of the subcontinent.

• And where's your answer to the actual question?

• Lol, just another butt hurt lankan tamil tiger who got his azz wooped. Too bad the only thing women can see on your face is your eyes and teeth lmao.

• Well i do have nice white eyes and teeth. Thanks for the compliment. You really are a nice guy after all 😊

• I wouldn't

• Belle would 😉

• nope