Don't know what to pick up on?

Even being an older guy the understanding of if a lady is interested still eludes me. When it comes to this department I tend to be quite dense. Then when I do think a girl might be interested she turns out to not be. Then if a girl is interested I never really know. I always hear my friends talking about a certain girl like this guy (both guys and girls saying this). Then how this guy is handsome, but on the other hand I'm always left wondering if here is a girl who sees me that way. Even though people say don't worry about what people think it is still kind of nice to know some one is checking, especially if it's the girl you are interested in. Till this day I never really know if a girl is really into me or just playing me or wants me to talk to her. How can I pick up on these things?

I should also say that I don't know if she is being friendly either, because if not all the time I think a girl is being friendly. Then I always think she might see that I'm not confident and I don't know how to really talk to women.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't pick up on these things. Just be brave and show them your interest.

What Guys Said 2

• I really can't think of a flawless formula, since everyone has their different ways of showing interest. I would suggest, if you are interest in a lady, to talk to her and ask her out regardless of if you believe she's attracted to you or not. You regret that which you didn't do more than what you did do.

• You are not alone bro... Its the basic problem of nature like Gravity (being basic force). It is always present even to days dating back to first men and it will be present until the very end. There is no hard and fast rules try your luck.