Do older men really like younger women?

I seem to have a hard time believing this because in online dating, most older guys are looking for women in their age range. Even in real life, the women I see with their sugar daddies are over 30 and have adult children. The only thing that distinguishes them is their provocative clothing. I don't know if it's just simply the media making it look as if older guys want younger women, but I just haven't seen it for myself. I'm attracted to older guys and this isn't a troll question by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont date women over the age of 23.

Most Helpful Girl

• OkCupid did a study (found online somewhere) where they revealed different statistics on their website. I don't remember the actual numbers but women were searching for men no less than around two years younger and ten years older than them. Meanwhile the searches for middle aged men showed commonly were looking as low as 18 years to upper 20s. By comparison, very few men were actually searching for women around their age or older. Their surveys also showed reply rates based on gender and ethnicity too. It was an interesting study. I suggest you read it.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I like younger women and nearly all men would tell you younger is better. I'm 31 and would only consider a serious relationship with a girl who is 25 or younger. The ideal age would be 21.

• If I was single, and she was mature , we clicked in personality, was not looking for a sugar daddy, yes I would be interested in someone in there early 20's,

• Yes. In fact, I believe it was and possibly still is the norm. As long as the man isn't trying to hook up with an underage girl, then he should be fine.

• It all depends. I am 40 and recently dated a 21 year old. So I like younger girls. It is pretty frowned upon though.

• Damn. I wish there were more guys like you around.

• There's an older guy I like, but I don't know how to show interest in him. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should do that?

• Just get on the subject of likes and dislikes and say you have a thing for older men, look him in the eye when you say it. See what his reaction is.

• I love them younger.

• I like younger women. When you talk to younger women, they actually talk to you like a human being. Chad cock has the effect of turning women into witches quicker than milk sours when it's left out in the hot sun.

• yes i love them young

• younger women are fun

• Older men do like younger women. Always have and always will. Feminazi's bring it on !

• What age of older guys do you like?
    And I always thought it wasn't true that younger girls didn't like older men

• 35+ Guys my age don't really appeal to me.

• That's really cool actually! Most girls I've seen like the younger guys their own age.

• But to answer your question is I check out younger girls all the time, like early 20s to early 40s.

• Older men meaning which age range?

• So does that make me an "Older Men" if I'm 24 and looking for girls between 18-24? :D

• The definition of "old" varies from person to person lol

• Very valid point. But believe it or not I been told it's creepy when I contacted few girls ages 18-20, as of the moment I'm only 23, so after a quick pause I went my merry way since I clearly found an odd bunch :D

• i do. but over 25.

under 25 they are unbreable.

• Depends what age we are talking.

It's a fact that 30 year old men on dating sites send more messages to 18 year old women than 30 year old women.

• From what I've observed, it's actually quite the opposite. More 18 year old girls are into 30 year old guys than vise versa. At least that's what I've seen when the users put down the ages of the people they are interested in.

• Yeah guys understate the extent to which they like younger women because it's frowned on.

• maybe. who knows.

• yeah i do, i admit to it, but im responsible and respectable and i dont do anything in a pedophile nature.

• I was never that attracted in younger women per say as far as relationship notions. Sure they make great eye candy. But as far as a serious and lasting relationship I would be more interested in someone my age down to no less than 40

What Girls Said 2

• Older men DO like younger women.
    Younger women DO like older men.

Fact + biology = perfect :)

• yes ex boyfriend whos older said he loved me all the time and showed it by supporting me emotionally through a lot of things... he was always willing to help me with anything. He'd text me good morning every day and good night. We got along great he texts me still staying he missed me and that he loves me