What are sites like POF really for?

What do you think people using free sites like POF/ OkCupid are actually looking for?

• Serious dating/relationships
    67% (6)18% (2)40% (8)Vote
  • Nonserious dating/relationships
    0% (0)27% (3)15% (3)Vote
  • Easy sex/ hookups (one time)
    33% (3)55% (6)45% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Most end up as sex, even if one or both people think of a relationship I don't think most work out on there.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I read somewhere that people who aren't willing to spend money on a dating site aren't really looking for anything serious, because if they really cared they'd be willing to pay for all the different services and tools and stuff. But I don't know... I had a roommate my freshman year of college who used OkCupid and found a bunch of hookups, until she settled on a guy to be her boyfriend. It lasted a few months though she suspected him of cheating; eventually she found out he was engaged the entire time to a girl w/ a 3 yr. old son. He wound up blocking her on fb and everything

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you don't mind fucking fatties, POF is great for hooking up.

1|0
    0|0
  • i used okc for casual sex and had three girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking for Aids or just waste time

0|0
    0|0
  • To make some assholes some $$$$$$

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some whores just use them to get money out of guys

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I was searching for a long term relationship on POF and I found one and I'm happy. Tinder on the other hand is for fun and hookups and can be just a game when you go on nights out.

1|0
    0|0
    • How long have you been together, if you don't mind me asking?

• Since the beginning of 2016. I've learnt that out of all the options, these apps have the least attractive and less fuck boyish men