What are sites like POF really for?

What do you think people using free sites like POF/ OkCupid are actually looking for?

• Serious dating/relationships
  • Nonserious dating/relationships
  • Easy sex/ hookups (one time)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most end up as sex, even if one or both people think of a relationship I don't think most work out on there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read somewhere that people who aren't willing to spend money on a dating site aren't really looking for anything serious, because if they really cared they'd be willing to pay for all the different services and tools and stuff. But I don't know... I had a roommate my freshman year of college who used OkCupid and found a bunch of hookups, until she settled on a guy to be her boyfriend. It lasted a few months though she suspected him of cheating; eventually she found out he was engaged the entire time to a girl w/ a 3 yr. old son. He wound up blocking her on fb and everything

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you don't mind fucking fatties, POF is great for hooking up.

• i used okc for casual sex and had three girls

• Looking for Aids or just waste time

• To make some assholes some $$$$$$

• I know some whores just use them to get money out of guys

What Girls Said 1

• I was searching for a long term relationship on POF and I found one and I'm happy. Tinder on the other hand is for fun and hookups and can be just a game when you go on nights out.

• How long have you been together, if you don't mind me asking?

• Since the beginning of 2016. I've learnt that out of all the options, these apps have the least attractive and less fuck boyish men