Do black men get jealous when black women date white women?

Disclaimer: I'm not racist. I'm just curious. I know that some people get all kinds of bent outta shape seeing a black guy with a white woman. So how do both races feel about white men dating black women?

Oops! I mean black women dating white men!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the truth but since americans only created propaganda against white males to please the black males and put white men being the losers for years of racial anti-white male propaganda made to please them and show the white being bad and the loser for the black male, people will only think in the white males, americans also support the excuses and lies of Asian boys, the only race ridicularized and attacked by years of American racial demoralization propaganda is the white male. White women are living in another world since i believe that white women is the only real racial group of America with real privileges, lobby even being white in the same way than white men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if she's hot.

There is often a lot of talk about self-hate and mental slavery, but black men often gravitate toward women of other races, especially if they are successful. Some 70% of black women are single. Part of the issue is that the standard of female beauty if gauged of of the European white standard, and your average black woman is pretty much the exact opposite of that.

Look at a lot of black (or minority in general) female celebrities, you'll see a lot of skin bleaching, and hair straightening and nose jobs to make themselves look [consciously or subconsciously] more white. So even a lot of role models out there are buying into it.

What Girls Said 3

• i have a black man and he doesn't get jealous, he partakes. i think it different for each individual, not black people as a whole.

• Honestly they'll lie and say nah... but my experience says otherwise

• They say they don't but they sure do love to eyeball us when we got our arms around a white boy. Honestly even white people have the same reaction.

What Guys Said 4

• Bope. I dont think so. But i think they might get jelly when its a sexy milk chocolate hottie black women. They always say the hot ones go with the other races 😂 Lol not sure though

• Nope, couldn't care less.

• That lesbianism gets my muffler roaring

• nope