Would you be able to be with someone who?

treats you with respect and compliments you a lot, goes out of their way to make you smile, has a lot of similar personality traits, is funny, cute, hard working, and intellectual BUT has different sexual boundaries (is okay with meaningless sex with strangers and threesomes but you arent), is careless with some decisions (but you're most organized), is also Christian just a different religion (very similar but still different in many ways), wants kids in the future (but you dont) and tells white lies ones in a while.

i know that some of you may be more compatible with the person i described so you may think they sound perfect but just consider putting yourself in my shoes since i have mentioned how i differ from the person. do you think the good outweighs the bad or vice versa? like are these differences solvable or is it just too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• things are solvable

• how, in your opinion? i mean we aren't married so our religion and the question of whether we'll have kids or not aren't that important right now but it will be a major problem later. he told me before that if i still dont want to have kids in the future (my decision isn't final right now but im 90% sure i dont want any) he'll be with someone who does! so i said thats messed up and he was like but i dont want to be with anyone else so we should have kids. basically trying to pressure me into it and we're different religions so if we do have a kid, he'd want to baptize our kid when he's born and i'd want the kid to get baptized later on in life. and he isn't trying to make me do anything sexual that i dont like but hearing about all the things he's okay with and has done just really turn me off and make me reconsider everything.

• i m not taking his side and yeah its sad that he is not caring these things but kindly dont take any step before thinking dont just ruin ur life

• yeah im still thinking about it, i'll see how things go

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I can't.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope.

• everything after the BUT is a definite HELL NO.

What Girls Said 1

• The good outweighs the bad. I mean people have to be different or it'll get boring