Straight people, Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Well would you?

My first boyfriend was bi so yeah I would it doesn't matter as long as they're monogamous to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I married a bisexual girl, she couldn't stay away from women, and now she is my ex. I learn from my mistakes.

• From my personal observation there is definitely a correlation between (sexually) hedonstic behaviour and bisexuality.

You learn from your mistakes, and now you are older and wiser!

@Harpesian That is, indeed, the meaning of my username - not that I am wiser than anyone else, but simply that I have learned from my experiences and I am now wiser that I was when I was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight and I have in the past fancied a couple guys who were bi and went out with one of them.

I have nothing against bisexuals but I will admit I was a bit uncomfortable at times when I dated one since in ways he acted more feminine than me - He'd shave his legs, wear girls leggings and one time at a park someone he knew he called out to him if he wanted to have any "Bum fun".

It cringed, it made me so uncomfortable.

Even my Mum thought my ex had a girly smile.

No offence but as a straight girl, when I'm in a relationship I prefer to be dating a guy, not a girl. I'm the girl.

As I say, nothing against bi people but I do feel very uncomfortable dating someone if they act too feminine. I want a man, not a woman.

Luckily my current boyfriend is straight and acts more like the guy in a relationship, which is what I want. Some straight girls are cool with dating guys more feminine than them and that's all good and well but I am just not one of those girls.

What Guys Said 74

• If she is romantically and sexually interested in me and in converse I'm interested in her.
    GREEN LIGHT ON LAUNCH!
    static2.businessinsider.com/.../...rrier-style.jpg
    media.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif

• No. I went to an art school so it was pretty diverse, probably more so than "normal" schools... I'm cool with people being bisexual but what I saw was a lot of drama in relationships with bi people, mainly pertaining to monogamy and emotional fickleness. That's why I wouldn't date a bisexual.

• I know what you mean, I've seen this happen a lot as well. So yes, I would date a bisexual woman but there would have to be a strict understanding that it's going to be a monogamous relationship.

• Wow. This question has never been asked before...

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...ccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg

• I married one, though her bisexual experiences are limited to sleeping with women during university and french kissing random girls when drunk.

About the only thing that annoys me is that I can't seem to join in when my wife french kisses a pretty girl in a bar when she's drunk. And she'll also probably get pretty annoyed with me if I french kissed a random girl when I was drunk. :-D

• And that's bullshit.

• @schnipdip Yeah, kinda agree. Though somehow she always comes home to me. She seems to compartmentalize her attraction to men and women, as though they're totally different types. I just wish I could get in the middle of the action of the action sometimes. :-D

• @schnipdip lol!! i'd be annoyed too :)

• Not a chance.

• i would certainly consider someone who was bi as a potential partner... if i was single

• Certainly would on the condition she wants to settle with a guy not a girl. Apart from that i am totally fine with her being attracted to girls or fantasizing about them while she is with me. I'd trust her not to cheat on me, and i trust our relationship to be stronger then any girl that comes across.

• The answers make me sad. 🙁

"Doubles the chances to cheat." This is statistically wrong: only about 4% of all people are homosexual or bisexual. That means that if you're bisexual, you only have 4.17% more potential partners than a straight individual, because straight individuals of the same sex won't be interested in you.

More importantly, statistics show that bisexuals have similar cheating rates, if not lower, than heterosexual individuals.

• Thank you! It pisses me off that people think that all bisexuals are sluts because that is so not true!

• Yes I would agree with you, as long as they are faithful to me, their sexuality doesn't matter.

• Ideally, no.

• I wouldn't. And I usually make sure whoever I'm seeing/dating is attracted strictly to only males and masculine traits.

• Yeah I would, I probably wouldn't even care if she still wanted to have sex with women.

• Exactly, thats the issue, but as long as they are monagamous to the partner i dont care either😜they are usually more interesting people with a wider variety of ideas, hobbies, cultures, etc.

• I'd rather not. I don't label all bisexuals as cheaters, but you cannot deny that dating a bisexual is more risky than dating a heterosexual (from an objective viewpoint). There is no point in taking that risk, when there are millions of other girls I could choose from.

• maybe, i dont know. but i would not want to do threesomes with them.

• this is a question i've seen a few times before, and i dont get why.
    sure, why not?

• I'm not straight, but why wouldn't you? Bisexuals aren't more likely to cheat.

• I don't know about that if a woman comes along and gives her what a man can't I'd have to assume the likelihood of her cheating has just increased. Same with that of another man. Her notion of a relationship is already warped. So being with one person and being only attracted to one person (like monogamy) is something that's not part of her world.

• I think I would be able to date a bisexual woman IF at some point where we're 100% sure we have a strong relationship she can agree to the idea of a MFF threesome.

• NEVER. And I would never date someone who slept with a bisexual person either.

• yes i would i see nothing to be worried about

• I would not.

• Nah, not into that.

• nope

• nope

• Yea, but would they date me? Lol.

• Don't really care as long as they don't seem like the cheating type.

• I did for 3 years. Got to fuck her best friend with her a couple times. Double BJ.. Fuck yes pls.

• Yeah once they're monogamous...

• No. Nor would I date a woman who had knowingly dated (or just fucked) a bi man.

• Sure yeah

• More from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 52

• I Lived with a Guy... But I never knew he was a Bit Bi.
    His First encounter was with an older guy, and when he told me he was "Seeing him" on the side one night. However, I didn't get Mad, I was just Glad, he wasn't 'Seeing' another woman, so it didn't bother me, it sort Of.. Intrigued me.
    Good luck and Great question @Gingerbread77xx

• *Even though I am Straight, He was still a Good Mate, no Debate about it. xx

• I wouldn't care as long as he was faithful. My boyfriend actually is bi.

• yup///

• No, my preference is men who are 100 percent only into people with xx chromosomes.

• XX lover here. F*ck XY

• *homophobe. Autocorrect

• @angell lol. Not only are stupid but being happy being stupid. Gtfo and pick up a science text book. Your feelings aren't fact moron.

• I'd be turned off, so my answer would be No.
    Although I would be someones friend if they were bi... just not romantic wise.

• No, I would not date someone who is bisexual.

• just like you, my first boyfriend was bisexual. so it wouldn't bother me, as long as s/he was monogamous (if that's what we agreed to).

• Honestly, as long as he was loyal to me, I don't see why I would say no. I've never had anything against anyone because they were LGBT.

• Yeah I would. My boyfriend isn't straight either.

• I'm bisexual and it's so great to have this as a way to filter out the closed minded/ ignorant people and bigots right away! 😊

• Closed minded = not wanting to see their SO cheat. Sorry mate, but the chances of you cheating just doubled

• I hate apples, but bought a bag of apples to eat at lunch.

Things called statistics exist. Now they don't represent what will happen, but show the probability of a possible occurance. Again, not guaranteeing it will happen, but not saying it won't happen.

It's like putting a pedophile in a playground with a bunch of kids. It may not happen, but why take the chance of it happening. So we put measures in to make sure known pedophiles don't do it.

Taking the same precautions here. It may not happen depending on her morals and thinking, but why put yourself in a position to let it happen? Unless you know undeniably that it will not occur, then there is no way to prove it won't happen.

That's my point.

• @schnipdip guys enough already just shut up, im tired of getting notifications, take the loss as a man and leave her be and stop it you tooooo

• I would. I don't see how it would change anything.

• Yes, why not?

• No, I wouldn't. :p
    I just prefer Straight for myself.

• Yeah, I mean why not?

• Absolutely not

• Why not, if I might ask?

• @Nice_Guy_Last well for having a preference... I've been called a bigot.

• I'm sorry that happened to you. As I said, that wasn't the intention behind my question.

• Yeah, I don't mind as long as we're monogamous.

• I'm going to be honest, no.

• Of course :)

• no i wouldn't.

• Yes I would

• yes as long as they like me and i like them

• No I absolutely would not.

• Yeah I would

• Fuck no. Bi guys are sluts.

• no i won't

• I don't really care, as long as they are loyal to me :)

• No I couldn't

• can a lesbian answer too? :)
    I would if she is monogamous.

• Totally!!

• Nope, never

• More from Girls
    22