Would you date a Midget?

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Midget is an offensive term. I wouldn't be against dating someone's who's a little person, Peter Dinklage for instance.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I'd feel a bit awkward in public at first but if get over it I'm sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I think they actually find the word 'midget' offensive. But my first response would be no. Like, if one just came up to me and asked, I'd say no, but I kind of say that to most guys who just want to take me out without having a conversation first.

But if he's nice and treats me right and can hold an intelligent conversation, sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • If that guy would have pushed me off a boat, I would him gone crazy. Like what... I get it's all staged, so, but who risks her getting a infection for views... crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd date a midget male or female. The sex might be a little awkward but we'll manage.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, when she fell off the boat...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those Little Women shows, lord, all those women are crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Id give it a try...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Was about to sex one up but didn't happen. Ah well. Maybe next time

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date, as in being seen together in public? Or just to bone one? No to the former, yes to the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol guys are super honest and girls lying to the moon and back

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Really short girl would be interesting. What height is midget for a girl under 5 ft?

0|0
    0|0
  • No i couldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably fuk one

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never be attracted to whatever it is the PC crowd wants us to call them at the moment, so no, I would not. Now I'll probably get called a achondroplasiaphobe!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she fits in a carry on bag.

0|0
    1|0