Is he just saying these things to sleep with me?

We've been acquaintances for a month. He got my number. He messaged me first and we made plans. He initiated kissing me. We went to the bar to meet friends and the whole time he'd always come over to me, and stay near by and kiss me, it was really sweet. When he got more drunk he said he likes me. He told me he likes the fact that I was challenging, and that I didn't just sleep with him (we did not have sex). He also said I was interesting, and that its hard to find that these days , especially where we live. I asked him to walk me home the next day and he did. He then said to text him. I didn’t and he did like an hour after I he walked me home.

but couldnt he just go for someone easy then, who will just give him sex lol why would he do these things for me if I made it clear from the beginning, before we went to the bar, I wouldn't sleep with him

Most Helpful Guy

• You women smh.. yes us men want to sleep with you!!! But you need to deter if the guy wants more than just sex. Sounds like the dude genuinely shows interest in you. What are your conversations about?

• We both opened up a lot actually, especially him to me. We talked about what our plans, goals and things we want to achieve in life. We talked about family and how he's more traditional since his parents are still married and mine are divorced. We talked about exes, he told me he was really hurt by his ex and super down but managed to bring himself back to an even happier self. we have pretty similar beliefs and aspirations in life. We're both currently doing a job where we can travel the world. We both love travel so we have that in common also.

• That sucks. Just hold off until he's back. he's probably busy or just exhausted. It woukd be nice of him to check in maybe he's having problems. I'd just wait it out

• He basically had to work at the beginning and the end of the trip and I between he's just being a tourist or drinking.. So he's not that busy or can't be that exhausted. Just sucks, I really shouldn't get my hopes up

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Men always want to sleep with you, but men Will not hangout with you unless they really like you, I mean if he just wanted to have sex he wouldn't be always up to just talk to you for no reason, so I believe he genuinely likes you and yes he wants to sleep with you and I say what's wrong with that.

• I want to sleep with him too lol but I would also like to get to know him and see where things can go and just have sex. I do genuinely like him! Does it seem like that for him too?

• He definetly wouldn't pawn them haha

• Ok well tell him that you can't have kids the regular way and you really want to have kids lol and you want his sperm now if he's down that means he's down for you.

• Well he probably wants to sleep with you but I don't think that's his only motivator.

• so what else? does he like me?

• At first I thought it was the alcohol, but we started off the date without drinks and spent time together laughing and talking for like 5 hours, then we got drunk. Then when we were sobber again he still told me he thought I was interesting and messaged me right after he walked me home

• Ask if he'd be interested in being your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• If his actions contradict his words or are not an extension of his words then yes, he's just trying to verbally charm you into sex.

• its hard to tell... its been only a month and sounds too good to be true

• Yep.

• Yuppp