I told my crush/boyfriend to not talk to me no more over the phone then I hung up?

I feel bad about everything I've only caused him and myself pain. So my boyfriend calls me a lot I appreciate it a lot I think its sweet of him. A few hours ago he called me on the phone he called me "bae" for the first time I didn't get mad. But I went off on him for no reason saying "yea your a fuckboy so don't talk to me no more" then I hung up. The reason I said that is because of the way he looks but I feel really bad about everything since he tries so hard he's the one that mostly calls me too I feel so bad what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Take your meds !!

What Girls Said 2

• Ring him back and apologise. Say you don't mean it and that you said it in the moment

• He may be confused, mostly likley upset by what you said. You should just apologize. Be sincere about it too.