This Tinder experiment is proof that girls prefer whites over Asians in general. What do you say?

Finally, people have performed the experiment we've all been waiting for, and spilled the cold hard truth - girls generally prefer white guys over Asians. I see no flaws with the way the experiment was conducted, and the results truly reflect the experienced of people in my own social networks.

If you had to ask each and every one of those girls who swiped left on the Asian guys I'm sure many would come up with BS like "I'm not racist, I have many Asian friends.. I find some of them attractive.. it all depends on a case by case basis".

Most Helpful Guy

• We all know that

What Girls Said 6

• This isn't some revelation-there have been many studies done that take data directly from dating sites that show white men get the most hits.
    jezebel.com/asian-women-get-the-most-attention-when-online-dating-1458718768
    Asian women are most popular.
    Asian men message Hispanic women more.
    Black women are least likely to get a message.
    White men are most popular with everyone except black women (they message black men more)

Ok, so tinder is a better fit for white guys-BUT going on a dating site (not tinder) is a better way to get a date than doing the same old same old.
    Pew Research
    "Two thirds of online daters—66%—tell us that they have gone on a date with someone they met through a dating site or dating app. That is a substantial increase from the 43% of online daters who had actually progressed to the date stage when we first asked this question in 2005."

• Did they consider that Godfrey Gao, sorry, "Nathan" didn't get a lot of matches because a lot of women probably knew him and didn't wanna interact with an obvious catfish though?

• AS a Asian. most of girls who are only into casual hookups and who mostly want to meet foreign guys especially white guys usually register to tinder.
    girls on tinder or any dating apps cannot represent all Asian girls!
    i do not prefer a race over another race

• Dating that's a whole another area to deal with. If he is trying out for someone in america, it's mainly dominated by white people using it in America.

• i only go for hot guys who have a good face. they happened to all be japanese and korean. when i lived in america i turned down every single white, black, latin, etc guy who hit on me. they weren't my type.

• I think it's bs. I always hear these studies, but real life never reflects these findings. Especially over the past 6-7 years, Asian guys have been "in"

What Guys Said 13

• There's nothing new here. People have talked about that for ages, there was that online dating study that Buzzfeed made a video about that had white guys as the most likely to responses from women. But you can't say that it proves that "girls" prefer whites, SOME might... Doesn't mean girls in general do. Many girls would prefer Asian guys over white guys, I don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand that everyone is different, everyone likes different things and just because the majority in a certain situation prefer a certain race doesn't mean they all do.

And to be completely honest, who cares? People are attracted to whatever they're attracted to, that's their choice.

• Whites are a majority, and people have a natural preference towards their own race. That said, historically whites have tended to be alone at the top social caste for hundreds of years up until just recently, so there was a skew towards white people ingrained in our society.

This is called spurious correlation.

• If they put a kpop guy on it, it might be different; with increasing popularity of Kpop Asian guys who look like kpop stars are getting more popular

• How is this the proof didn't okcupid already do a study on this which if you take for true among everyone (since you said a youtube video was proof this would be concrete)
    pbs.twimg.com/media/CZr36rJWcAE3kJd.jpg:large

• Even if they do, so what? What are you gonna do about it? Demand they start preferring Asians?

• I say Lol @ blaming your race for lack of success.

• Funny thing is, most of my parters have been White. I have never been with an Asian actually. I've been called a sellout by a couple Asian women but IDGAF.

• "I see no flaws with the way the experiment was conducted"

I see at least 3 massive flaws which make this "experiment" complete nonsense without even having seen the video

• Lmfaoo

• Who cares?

• You clearly do, Mr India. I've seen your responses.

• By the way, Pakistan is in the INDIAN subcontinent and technically was India, "kiddo". Looking at your pic, it's not like people can tell which part of the subcontinent you are from.

• couldn't care less

• Ah, SJWs... they see racism everywhere.

• never used that, but id like to. spare a link will ya?
    i dont seem to find the right app!

• Do you have anything better to do?