Loosing interest in me?

This girl and I have been talking for a few weeks. She would text me more and keep the conversation going before. The other week we met up for drinks, I thought it went well. We hugged as we left and everything seemed good. Now she doesn't text as much and her responses are short. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to grab some dinner this week. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. If she says yes, be touchy. Make things hot between you two because that's probably why she might be losing interest. You haven't seen each other in awhile. Don't let her forget what she was missing out on.

What Guys Said 2

• You really haven't done anything yet. Relationship is cold still and hardly off the ground. You aren't showing much interest either.

• Yeah, she sounds like she lost interest after meeting you

• I did go on vacation after meeting up with her. She does respond to my text fast and sends me snapchats also.