Should I just give up?

Hey girls im 16 and i was just wondering if y'all could give me some insight on what i may be doing wrong. I've been single for a whopping 6 years now and it seems as if every girl just doesn't like me. I've tried and tried but I've only just experienced failure after failure. Am i bad at seeing signals from girls that like me or am i just not liked. I talk to plenty of girls at school and have a decent ammount of friends as well. And when things are going well for me life finds a way to fuck everything up. Should i just give up and enjoy the single life?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 16, this is how life goes! I think you are panicking and trying too hard and possibly putting off a bad vibe. You need to chill out and be cool. Worry about this at 36, not 16.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow, all the way back to when you were 10? Jeez, that must be rough.

Anyway, you're 16, not 60, you're just starting to be at the age where girls will start to take interest in you. One of the reasons you may not be having luck is because girls your age typically want older guys.

• Why are you desperate to be tied down to a girl at a young age? I would honestly say just enjoy your single life because your young and you should be able to be stress free and just enjoy being life. A lot of guys liked me when I was in high school but I turned them all down and just became friends with them because I just wanted to enjoy being young and single I waited till I was out of high school to get into a relationship and I'm glad I waited.

• You're still too young. Enjoy single life and someday you will eventually find a girl.

What Guys Said 2

• You're 16, the last thing you should be thinking about is girls. Focus on your studies and your career and women will come to you later on down the road.

• NO dont give up