Is it worth me trying to get him to like me again? How would you go about doing that if so?

I have had a crush on a guy since elementary school. I left his school due to bullying unfortunately. Later on, i saw him in high school a few times but never had the chance to tell him how i felt about him. I finally had my chance to tell him in community college ( I was in a class sitting literally next to him ) but I didn't tell him because I thought he was dating someone. He wasn't. I told my sister to tell him through messenger and he told her he liked this one girl in his new Univercity. He said he used to like me and wouldve asked me out but that he didn't say anything because he was shy. Do you think there is a chance for him to like me? Is it worth it? Should I ask him? I really like if not love him.

What Guys Said 2

• You silly thats a every guy's dream!

Go for it!

• talk to him, I would want that

What Girls Said 1

• If you still like him, then sure, give it a try.