My older sister is driving me crazy?

she is 29 and she is NUTS, she still lives at home, i am 24 and i still live at home i tried over the years to build a life for myself but she ruined everything, she ruined our lives, my younger sister got out 18 because of her, i wish i did, now i am on meds because i am so anxious. She used to yell at us , curse at us, scream at us, and throws slamms doors, just creating an atmosphere of fear, she used to yell so loud if we socialize with others, i used to get so depressed and scared of that that i became anti social thinking anyone would yell at me and she just ruined everythin, she made me depressed, now i am 24 no social life, no friends, never had a boyfriend, never lived... i wished i moved out sooner and never listened to those negative thoughts. She is crazy religious, anti social, sits in her room all day, does nothing, and my mom won't kock her out, everything is about bible this, bible that, and she still slams doors and laughs at us if we live are lives.. She thinks god is going to send her to new york soon and she will live over there while she is praying her debt away, she also talks with her online boyfriend for over ten years with she never seen. i feel like sheruibed our childhood and lives acting like this and she controlled me in my teens, she is so scarey i still get anxiety attacks near her... what does she suffer from?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever considered calling the psychological ward about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Today is the best day to start your life. If your mother is kicking her out, why hold your breath. If you have the resources, move out. If you don't, save and move out. It will be better for your health.

• all those yearssss

• all those yearsssssssss i could have had build a life

• You can still build a life :) There are people your age still in college, hating their lives. I know the circumstances aren't perfect but trust me-get a job, move out, start a routine, that is building your life :)

What Guys Said 2

• no offence, but that bitch is crazy

• sounds like my mother, she's spoiled and gets everything she wants, she thinks god is giving her power of superiority and it makes religious folks stuck up snobs, i hate religion, she should move out, not you, if everything she thinks is her way, than she should have her way, in her own place. or you should try to live with your sister who moved out already.

What Girls Said 1

• She probably suffers from an anger management issue. She seems like a very stressed out person.