Why are guy's so jealous?

I am in relationship with this guy who has a really close friend , i mean they stay together the whole day and stuff.. they are like very close. The other day i was talking to another guy from my college n he started complimenting me like in a general way ( he likes me though ) n i told my boyfriend about it n now he is so jealous about it. He won't talk to me. Okay so i was always jealous of him and his friend n last night he was sort of teasing me by talking about her so I started talking about my friend and thats something he can't handle. Why is it okay for him to do one thing n not okay for me to do the same. Ps that girl likes my boyfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't generalize every guy because of your experience with one. That one specific guy is insecure and that's why he is jealous. Not every guy is insecure and jealous of others.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a hypocrite and seems immature. Tell him to grow up and don't do stuff to you that he wouldn't want you to do to. him.

What Guys Said 2

• Jealousy is the Law of love.

Hakkı Bulut

• Thats just how guys are

What Girls Said 0