Is it me or are white girls the most beautiful girls in the WORLD?

• YES
    17% (8)59% (23)36% (31)Vote
  • NO
    83% (38)41% (16)64% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are definitely some hot white girls, but there are plenty of unattractive ones as well..

6|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• NOOOPPEE. everyone is beautiful.

3|1
    0|0
  • Perhaps I'm biased but I tend to think mixed women are exceptionally beautiful, when it comes to men it doesn't really matter. All races of men are good looking. That's not to say all races of women aren't good looking I just think mixed girls tend to be the most attractive of all women.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are just as many beautiful and ugly white girls as any oh her race.. but the entertainment industry is more western... hence more white people.. so more people see them portrayed as beautiful and don't get to see as much women from other races.. especially conservative ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, I tend to not prefer us.

2|0
    0|2
  • Eurocentric beauty standards striking again...

2|1
    0|0
  • This site and it's race obsession...
    @cinderelli this is the shit I'm talking about

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean I've seen some ugly white chicks.. just like every other race/ group of peoold

3|2
    0|0
  • Yea, it's just you :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh. I don't agree, and I'm white. Most white girls are just average. I think mixed girls tend to be more beautiful.

2|0
    0|1
  • Well thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's beauty in every race

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I find girls from all races beautiful, really.

2|0
    0|1
  • TALL small breasts big lips big eyes dark skin are most beautiful in my opinion.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes they're beautiful but ALL women are beautiful

3|0
    0|0
  • You obviously haven't seenoticed many white women without makeup. They're mainly plain with less striking features as other races of women and high maintenance and bad hair/wrinkles.

1|1
    0|2
    • You sound like a mad minority lmfao. White girls are not all like that.

• @Fearless_banana I hang around a lot of women so I know what I'm talking about thanks.

• Yeah I do too. Dated a lot of latinas and white women. Seen them all without makeup. Thanks

• Is it me or are white men the most handsome men in the world?

0|5
    4|3
    • Your probably right, i notice not of my female friends falling in lust for the white man

• Not really. I don't care much for them

• Hmm. I guess that's your choice/opinion?

I think most cultures have their fair of attractive and unattractive people.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I read on a study that they were voted to be the #1 most attractive. Would have to dig it up.

0|1
    1|0
  • Everybody, all aboard the bandwagon!
    F O L L O W T H E L E A D E R

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but blonde girls are fucking hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of white beauty is just plain with no feature

2|1
    0|0
  • Nah, they can be quite beautiful, but I find latinas and persian chicks more attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are!

0|1
    0|0
  • White women are beautiful af!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah they are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Then why do they seem to always wanna tan?

1|1
    0|1
    • i said white not the orange. if they want to be orange so be it but the ones that stay white are very attractive

• I'm not interested in white women

2|1
    0|0